• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question 2015 Ventana LE fresh water tank

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Same setup as mine. For your IMG_4667 that's the manual water fill, only use that when you in fact want to manually fill such as topping off prior to boondocking somewhere where there is no water.

The 4668 photo are low point drains to empty the tank such as for sanitizing. They may be stiff.

The 4669 photo with A and B markings is for winterization.

All of the black knobs only turn 90 degrees so don't force them but they can be stiff.

AutoFill is controlled by your tank level panel in the electrical panel over the stairs. Press and hold the autofill button to turn on or off and sometimes if filling from empty it will timeout and you'll need to reset it back to ON. Also if autofill times out regularly it's a good sign your house filter (in the wet bay, white holder) needs to be replaced. I replace mine quarterly.

A point of clarification, from my coach anyway. The “low point drains” as shown on the white panel are in fact low points in the plumbing lines. One hot and one cold. The fresh water tank drain is nearly hidden. Look below the 2 low point drain valves, in the open space, on the wet bay floor level, now look inboard towards the rat’s nest of tubing. Down there, on the floor is another valve that is the fresh water tank drain. A simple ball valve that only turns 90 degrees.

@skychs your white panel is exactly like my LE. The DigiLevel panel has the autofill verbiage on the display. I have physically confirmed that my LE does NOT have the required solenoid operated flow control valve required for the autofill function. I’ve become accustomed to ignoring it. I can only fill my fresh water tank manually by the valve on the wet bay white panel “on-off”. I simply fill it until the tank overflows and close the valve.

Today I got the valves to move. The two low point drains (hot and cold) and valve B were stuck. Once I was able to open the low point drains I could see where they drained from the coach. I discovered the third valve last week when I flushed and filled the FW tank the first time.

When I got valve B open I could see the suction in the pickup line ... the line Im going to use when I get back for sanitation. Once I get the fresh water tank sanitized Ill install the new water filter.

I don't see anything that says Autofill. The last time I filled the tank I did what RandyB did .... I just waited until it started over flowing.

I also drained and removed the Anode rod from the hot water heater. The Anode rod was fine but with a flashlight I could see the limescale deposits building up inside. I heard vinegar takes care of that so that's next. :). One day at a time.
chuck

Latest resources

Back