Chassis
FCCC
Engine
Cummins 360
TOW/TOAD
2022 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Fulltimer
Yes
So, neighbor is having water issues and trying to locate the fresh water drain on a 2007 Kountry Star.

Found the overflow in the passenger side and he has tried the low point drain. Low point drain stops at about 1/2 full fresh water tank.

Any thoughts on where else they could look?

Also recommended they sign up here 😊

On mine it's in the wet bay left of the fresh water tank, you have to reach in and rotate the lever 90 degrees. Over the back edge of the wet bay floor, left side.

On mine it's in the wet bay left of the fresh water tank, you have to reach in and rotate the lever 90 degrees. Over the back edge of the wet bay floor, left side.
Guessing the driver side? Looked on the passenger side underneath and the overflow is there but no other lines coming out on that side.

Wet bay, open wet bay door where the dump connection is, water pump, etc.

My drain (located in the wet bay as @Neal suggested) is so slow that I found that pumping out the tank using the water pump is much faster.

My 2007 Canyon Star fresh water drain valve is located in the bay next to the wet bay (drivers side) that also contains the water pump. Of course they are all a bit different so I don't know if this helps. Happy hunting. Blessings

My drain (located in the wet bay as @Neal suggested) is so slow that I found that pumping out the tank using the water pump is much faster.
Agree, water pump on does help it drain faster.

Well the neighbor was pulling out today and wanted me to pass along thanks to those that responded.

He found the fresh water drain hidden in the wet bay.

Hopefully they will sign up here as they are tired of the way “that other site” is 😊

Can flag this one answered.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back