• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question 2024 DutchStar head light bulb replacement LED

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Interesting selection of bulbs. To your point, an IP68 rating (waterproof) is something new. When I get back from the Keys I'll pickup on my research. Initially I chose LasFit because I had good luck with them in the VWs. But I am open to change...

Not sure I understand the title specs (120w??) but Looks like i'd go with the below for now, but will verify before I buy.

FAHREN 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs, 120W 28000 Lumens Bright Lighting Bulb, 6500K Cool White LED IP68 Waterproof,Quick Installation, Pack of 2​

Interesting testing

Looking at the Japanese bulbs, this one is nice

I have to finish watching this later but yes, it's homework and you have to really see what's out there and review up to date technologies for this. Don't go on old reviews, as you're doing find the latest reviews and do your careful analysis to find what you're looking for.

I went with these and like the outcome on my 2023 DS

Attachments

• 96473CD8-0FA4-4853-9AFE-87DF29A06A0F.jpeg
    96473CD8-0FA4-4853-9AFE-87DF29A06A0F.jpeg
    759.5 KB · Views: 31
Did you have any fit issues?
No fit like OEM, I ordered 2 sets not realizing the inbound lights are turn signal lights
So one set is all you need
Another thing I did was to shim the fog lights so they could be aimed higher

I went with these and like the outcome on my 2023 DS
I need to change mine also, cant believe i had one burn out at 1 year. I briefly glanced inside and it looks like the whole light fixture comes out the front to change the bulbs, correct? I cannot find any info on changing them, any links?

No directly behind the headlight, outbound light, there is a round cap with a rasied flat. Turn cap 1/4 turn to remove

What is the correct bulb size/designation for the 2024 DutchStar?

Latest resources

Back