• Commercial/Vendors welcome

55 and older RV parks/resorts

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
An adult knows that you don't poop in a shower stall. When they do, they gotta blame someone. Folks just really want to believe it was a kid. And yes, it WAS an "older" adult who pooped in the shower of the Men's side of the bathhouse, SEVERAL TIMES!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I just know I'm gong to be sorry for asking, but why would anyone poop in the shower stall?

Well @Jim Guess you got your answer! The only answer is to continue building your universe the way you invision it! You will not please everyone, and you shouldn't try! If you build for the guests you want, you will attract those guests, that is the bottom line!!!

From what I have read here, you are doing a great job. Your park/resort, could never attract someone like me, but if you tried others would quit coming.

DON'T TRY TO ATTRACT ME!!!

Because there are lots of odd people in the world. Think back to the Friends episode about peeing in the shower.....and kids that came to the small college that I was an assistant coach at in the boonies, from all around the world, were much more sensitive to the shower floor then local kids. The more people, the more the weird factor shows itself. Its a game of numbers.

I know many people who have shower pans that are the head! Come to think of it that is how my Catalina 30 was built. 🤔 that means I also pooped in the shower!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back