RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutchstar 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CRV
I would love to read the article you posted but it refuses to load correctly. I guess this explains why we went over our 15gigs only after 10 days into the billing period.

I would love to read the article you posted but it refuses to load correctly. I guess this explains why we went over our 15gigs only after 10 days into the billing period.
I just tried the link and it worked?

To check your phone, go to Settings - Cellular - and scroll down to Unused Apps. You will see how much fantom data usage is added to your plan.

We’ve gone over our data cap for the last 2 months; I attributed it to international travel in January and picking up our New Aire last month in Nappanee...I do see the unused apps using over 4GB of data, not sure over what time period. But I’m sure not gonna scrap my iPhone over this. My Apple products have been the most reliable things I own.

I don't find an "Unused Apps" in my Settings>Cellular. I do find an "Uninstalled Apps;" is that what we're talking about? It shows a small amount of data use(?), but the number doesn't seem to change. I thought that number was the amount of data related to apps that had been uninstalled but was retained in case you reinstalled the app.

I'm using an old iPhone 6S, so you guys with the newer phones may have something different.

TJ

I don't find an "Unused Apps" in my Settings>Cellular. I do find an "Uninstalled Apps;" is that what we're talking about? It shows a small amount of data use(?), but the number doesn't seem to change. I thought that number was the amount of data related to apps that had been uninstalled but was retained in case you reinstalled the app.

I'm using an old iPhone 6S, so you guys with the newer phones may have something different.

TJ
You are right TJ. It is UNINSTALLED APS.

Thanks for the heads up Buly! I use a windows phone and my wife a droid but I have plenty of relatives and friends with iphones that I forwarded the link to.

My "Uninstalled Apps" shows 6.4GB.

Verizon charges $15 per GB of data if you go over the limit. No small change

Latest resources

Back