Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Best slide toppers for 2017 Newmar Ventana?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
When I try to open them I just get a first page or table of contents, but the actual PDFs I tried to load are multi-page manuals. Which are you seeing?
I can see every page of each attachment. My browser is Safari.

I installed toppers from here STONE VOS RV Awnings
Considerably thicker than the original which made it challenging to install. Been happy with them for four years now.

I hear sharkskin is very durable and long lasting. May well be worthwhile having custom made!

I ordered new toppers for all 4 of mine on 15 Ventana. Stone Vos in Brooksville Fl. 10 yr warranty. I wasn't about to do all that work just to restitch them. Had all 4 taken off and installed in 6 hours. They fit perfectly!

Who did the remove and reinstall?

Who did the remove and reinstall?
I replaced my full wall slide topper with the help of 2 friends. I used a Tough Top awning which is considerably heavier than the fabric OEM awning. I was on top of the slide pulling, another on a ladder threading the topper into the channel and another on the ground holding the awning up to get some weight off for the friend feeding it into the channel. I feel comfortable that it is a one-man job on the shorter slides.

I replaced my full wall slide topper with the help of 2 friends. I used a Tough Top awning which is considerably heavier than the fabric OEM awning. I was on top of the slide pulling, another on a ladder threading the topper into the channel and another on the ground holding the awning up to get some weight off for the friend feeding it into the channel. I feel comfortable that it is a one-man job on the shorter slides.
Did you pull the awning tube out of the end mounts?

Latest resources

Back