• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Breathing new live into my 2000 Dutch Star

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Glad to hear your mother is doing better, hope improvement continues. It took 20 years for the coach to get into the condition you bought it, hopefully you can get it back in shape faster?. You’ve made a good start. Thanks for sharing your progress.
Thank you

I love to see these old coaches come back to life. And sure glad to hear you mother is going to be OK!

I know this isn't the place probably to share, but it's kinda my way maybe talking to GOD. My Mom was put on Hospice Monday. She took a down turn and she is too weak to bounce back. I try to sit helplessly by her side to comfort her. I try to put on a strong front for her. I am mad, sad, and lost. It breaks my heart to leave her side. My back is killing me. I have a business that must be kept a float. I am so tired, but can not sleep. I am stressed. Am I going to even have a business in a week,in this messed up world.
But I feel so guilty, not staying by her side. Because I will probably not have my Mom in another week.
Lord please take her pain away and make her whole again, be it with me or with you.

I know this isn't the place probably to share, but it's kinda my way maybe talking to GOD. My Mom was put on Hospice Monday. She took a down turn and she is too weak to bounce back. I try to sit helplessly by her side to comfort her. I try to put on a strong front for her. I am mad, sad, and lost. It breaks my heart to leave her side. My back is killing me. I have a business that must be kept a float. I am so tired, but can not sleep. I am stressed. Am I going to even have a business in a week,in this messed up world.
But I feel so guilty, not staying by her side. Because I will probably not have my Mom in another week.
Lord please take her pain away and make her whole again, be it with me or with you.
Our prayers are with you. This is a very difficult time, with all of the Covid-19 restrictions and social unrest. It is made even more difficult when a family member is ill. Please know that God hears your prayers and He will lead you through this difficult time.

TJ

Prayers for you and your mom.?

Started a new adventure today. I think I have stopped the water leak for now. Until I can put a roof on it. I hope. Tore out the section of ceiling that got damaged. Man that foam on the back of the vinyl can hold a lot of water. Figure I will leave it out until the roof is fix.
Also cranked up the generator so I could vacuum up the debris. Fuel line is leaking. Easy fix. And the freaking muffler fell off! That I will take to the muffler shop and reengineer what the factory did. Don't like the muffler and pipe hanging down so low and don't want to hear it running. I am going to put a larger car muffler on it and tuck it up under the chassis.
20210130_142757.jpg
20210130_175230.jpg

Thank you for the prayers and thought for my Mom. She went to be with my Dad and the Lord a couple of weeks ago. She is well again and happy.

This makes so much more sense to pass wires and cables through a roof or side wall than just running a cables through a hole with a globe of sealer.
cable entry box.jpg

34 degrees and raining in Corsicana Tx..(65 miles south of Dallas) :(
Supposed to be down in the teens by the weekend and wet most of the time. :( :( :( :{

Rained most of yesterday evening. 28 this morning. High supposed to be 30. ICE everywhere. Wrecks everywhere on I45.

Latest resources

Back