• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park, Part 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wonder what makes someone wake up one day and tell themselves they want to do this for a living? lol

DSCN3008.JPG

DSCN3006.JPG

I think Jim needs an excuse to playbwithhis toys.😂
lol, no, I didn't have anything to do with the septic. Cep maybe paying them. I trenched in the power lines, installed them and will cover them when the inspector gives me the "OK". But the septic, that's above my pay grade! :)

Not this guy. We had 3 pine s taken out last year and the climber put on quite a show. And it ain’t cheep.

I worked for an arborist one summer while I was in college. They wouldn’t let me do that though. Something about killing myself or one of them. Smart people.
I think the one wheel episode of 2022 showed us that you require a higher degree of adult supervision than most. :)

IMG_2145.jpeg
These guys in Hawaii are nuts when trimming palms, especially when the wind is blowing (which is always). You can see them swaying 10’ in each direction while they work. Fascinating to watch with a Mai Tai in hand….

I think the one wheel episode of 2022 showed us that you require a higher degree of adult supervision than most. :)
You break ONE wrist…

View attachment 21408These guys in Hawaii are nuts when trimming palms, especially when the wind is blowing (which is always). You can see them swaying 10’ in each direction while they work. Fascinating to watch with a Mai Tai in hand….
Interesting contraption that the guy is standing on.

Latest resources

Back