• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park, Part 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Making some headway with a bunch of transplanted trees/shrubs, 90 tons of crusher run, a 65 bags of mulch, and a pile of Tennessee River Stone. Sites #13 and #14 are starting to take shape. It'll be nice when the trees start to get their leaves again.

Site 13.a.png

Site 14.png

I can see Trish has been hard at it again. She has it looking good.

Took my rig up to check for level pads and snapped a couple of quick shots to give you an idea of how the RV look when positioned in the site. Not bad for $50 a night, lol. :)

Site #13
DSCN4023.JPG

DSCN4026.JPG

Site #14
DSCN4035.JPG

DSCN4037.JPG

Have you gotten many requests for the new sites?

Does @Deer Springs RV Park have a distillery? Just sayin...and is the campground host for 2024 "Tickle"???

Have you gotten many requests for the new sites?
Yes, they're getting a good bit of attention. But most of the people who have booked are people that know us, and they know that when they visit, the sites will be much different than what they look in the construction pictures. Unfortunately, many people can't see beyond what they look like today, and envision what they'll look like in 4-6 weeks.

But one guest is asking to book from June 1'st through the end of October. So that's kind of nice. But I'm not sure that I want to tie up a site for the entire year. Yes, it's nice to know it's occupied, but that also means that nobody else gets to visit, and that cuts down on the word-of-mouth advertising that we count on for future visitors.

That being said, at $50 a night, I'm pretty sure they will fill up quickly! :)

Does @Deer Springs RV Park have a distillery? Just sayin...and is the campground host for 2024 "Tickle"???
Not yet! But we are investors in "The Lazy Hiker" craft brewery here in town! Now you would think being an owner would allow me certain perks. Like to give free beers to my guests, and stuff like that. But no, the state of NC has a whole bunch of rules that prohibit that sort of promotional stuff. Figures, right? Government knows no limits when making life hard.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back