Building a small RV park, Part 3

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That’s a great price.
I think so to. We already offer a couple of free, "do it yourself" dog wash options, (see below), so this one will be for those who want to treat Fluffy to a day at the spa!

DSCN2459.JPG

Free Dog Wash.JPG

I don't have a dog but $10 sounds reasonable to me, especially given what you're charging. I still think a pistol (or full blown gun) range would be quite appealing, even with a fee.

Jim--

We're booked at Deer Springs October 7th trough 11th so looking forward to washing our 27 pound Carlee.
IMG_0369.JPG

Jim--

We're booked at Deer Springs October 7th trough 11th so looking forward to washing our 27 pound Carlee.
View attachment 22446
Pretty pup! And the good news is Site #7 has access to a short path that goes directly to where the (planned) dog wash will be! You guys will like Site #7, it's a favorite with everyone who visits.

355379615_5885210278250394_2051893938744390907_n.jpg

Yup…they were changing in just the week we were there. View attachment 21190View attachment 21191
We arrived at Deer Springs late in the day on Friday and got settled. On Saturday afternoon, we finally got a chance to walk around and take a look at the park and also the work Jim has been doing at the creek. Once we got there, we found a surprise…Jim had named the area “Adam’s Creekside Park.”

To say we were touched is an understatement. As some of you know, we travel with our 31 year old son who has Autism, Epilepsy and something called Catatonia. We had let Jim know that we like to go with walks and see creeks and streams and sometimes Adam likes to play or rearrange rocks in the streams or watch float leaves down. So although Jim had said he was had planned a creekside area prior, he said this gave him the incentive to work towards it.

It is a beautiful area and we deeply appreciate all of the work Jim and Trish put in to have it ready for our arrival. All for a person they had never met. Again, we were deeply touched, and a bit choked up when we saw the sign.

Thanks again to Jim and Trish for touching surprise.
Rich, Patty and Adam.View attachment 20973View attachment 20972

Hello Rich-- I just now got caught up on Jim's progress and read your post about Adam. Very touching indeed. How wonderful of Jim and his wife. I'm sorry we had to reschedule last fall as we would have had the pleasure of meeting you three. We rescheduled our visit for arrival October 7 through the 11th. Nice to see how beautiful the fall colors will be. All the best to you and your family,

Pretty pup! And the good news is Site #7 has access to a short path that goes directly to where the (planned) dog wash will be! You guys will like Site #7, it's a favorite with everyone who visits.

View attachment 22449
This looks so perfect!

Meet Luba, our new GPS guided, battery powered robot lawn mower!

Hopefully she'll take some of the work off our campground host. If we ever find a campground host, lol.

1711641053709.png

Program that thing up and you can use it to dispense a cocktail and lead people to their actual spot after they check in.

Program that thing up and you can use it to dispense a cocktail and lead people to their actual spot after they check in.
I like it!

Latest resources

Back