• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a Small RV Park - Year 2

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
No diesel required, has it's own reactor.
Can you get me one of those for my RV, might come out cheaper than a tank full

Should have included this video in the original post. But better late than never, right? :)

When is the 1st cook? Awaiting testing results and the lab awaits the samples (of the cooking!!!).

When is the 1st cook? Awaiting testing results and the lab awaits the samples (of the cooking!!!).
Gonna try to fire it up this evening for the initial burn in. Then maybe over the weekend I'll try a pizza.

Long day for me today. Had to pour this 4'x4' slab, which probably wouldn't have been that big a deal, but I couldn't get the front loader close enough, so I had to haul the rock (for the base) over one shovel full at a time.

15-60lb bags of Quikrete later and here is my very first cement pad. :)

Also got rock down the middle of the private walkway from Site 8 to the pavilion. The crusher run down the middle is about 2' wide and then there is grass on each side. Should be very pretty when the grass comes up.

Getting to old for this nonsense.

DSCN7544.JPG

DSCN7541.JPG

DSCN7538.JPG

DSCN7553.JPG

@Jim, i hate to break it to you, but I think you have severely undersized that RV pad.
Yeah, I see the problem. My dog laid it out. I should have multiplied by 7.

Following your progress,it looks great.As a former contractor now retired, your bring back memories.Will have to come visit you.

Following your progress,it looks great.As a former contractor now retired, your bring back memories.Will have to come visit you.
Oh oh! Be glad to have you visit but remember. . . I'm not a contractor! Just a homeowner with a hammer. :) Bring a good sense of humor with you. :)

Latest resources

Back