Building a Small RV Park - Year 2

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Life is certainly tough for some….
Probably pretty tough navigating through Atlanta! 45' RV, 40' car hauler. That's not for me, thank you!

But he drove that thing like a boss coming in. Pretty much confirmed that anything can get to Deer Springs RV Park! As long as you have the skills to drive it. Beautiful coach!

So this is starting to come together. (Picture taken March 2nd of this year.)

dscn7438-jpg.11008

dscn7439-jpg.11009

I finally got the sewer, water and power hookups installed and the last couple of days I spent on the deck for Site #9, which we call Newmar Heights. :) Trish got some plants planted. Grass is finally starting to grow. 16'X16' deck with picnic table, railing around the sides so that visitors can hang out with fido/fidette without having them on a leash.

Positioned up on the hill, lots of large Pine Trees to provide shade, and there is generally a nice breeze coming up the hill that tops it all off.

Still have to paint and set the fire pit up, but it's starting to come along. Everything seem to take so much longer these days. Guess I'm just getting old . . .

DSCN8683.JPG
DSCN8682.JPG

DSCN8686.JPG

DSCN8687.JPG

DSCN8689.JPG

Last edited:
It's been raining so I took time away from working at the park and made some software changes. Now interested parties can view a calendar for each site, and see what dates are available.

Wow. We have had this much rain in the last month and a half and these many days under 100 degrees, also in the last month and a half.

ZERO NADA ZIP
And no relief in site the next 2 weeks.

I feel you're pain my friend!

Probably pretty tough navigating through Atlanta! 45' RV, 40' car hauler. That's not for me, thank you!

But he drove that thing like a boss coming in. Pretty much confirmed that anything can get to Deer Springs RV Park! As long as you have the skills to drive it. Beautiful coach!
@Jim ... And you had the perfect site waiting for him as well.

FLSteve (y)

I could really do some damage with that setup. Literally.

@Jim ... And you had the perfect site waiting for him as well.

FLSteve (y)
Yes, I did! And a short time later I get a call from the tax assessor telling me to be prepared as the value of my property just doubled. . . :eek::eek::eek:

I was just joking, J&JD. :)

Congratulations Jim! I was just looking at your reservation schedule to possibly book a few days with you. But it looks like you're pretty well booked up for October. Even September is pretty full! Any chance you'll get this new site #9 finished by October?? ;)

Latest resources

Back