• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hey @GlampDaddy, I hope your not saying the booking software gave you a reservation? It's supposed to be inoperative.
Jim, I got a reservation and a confirmation by email. I'm delighted! Are you going to take it away?:(

I tried to make a reservation after reading @GlampDaddy ‘s post and the button mocked me. My posture is affected.

I tried to make a reservation after reading @GlampDaddy ‘s post and the button mocked me. My posture is affected.
Thank goodness, it wasn't supposed to be on in the first place. I'm tired, been working early morning hours on the site, then working on the park during the daytime. Just worn out and made a silly mistake. Thank goodness GlampDaddy said something or I'd have been getting unexpected visitors.

Jim, you are doing something special there. We are all pulling for you and looking forward to the day we can enjoy your creation.

Wow - just found this thread and have booked marked this to follow.

Definitely would like to stay here. We love the western NC/eastern TN and are planning to be in that area for a month or 2 in 2022.

This looks awesome and the attention to detail looks amazing.

Dave

I'll make a map available as there is a RIGHT way to get here and there is a WRONG way to get here. And lord knows, you don't want to take the wrong way or you'll get caught up in a mess of curves and other nonsense.
I think @Neal is already on the way...

716E863D-D5A3-427B-AE76-F133FF96139E.gif

lol, yeah, OOPS! But it's all good. This was the incentive I needed to get up this AM (about 2:00am) and get some software work done. And it turned out to be a good day, all because of this OOP'S moment.

I finally got around to putting up a "maintenance screen" that visitors see, instead of giving them access to the actual webpage (and thus, the booking module). Also got the whole "kit-n-kaboodal" moved from the development site to the permanent www.deerspringsrvpark.com site. And last, but surely not least, got the SSL certificate that I needed to process credit cards and PayPal transactions.

So all-n-all, the OOP's paid off. :)

lol, yeah, OOPS! But it's all good. This was the incentive I needed to get up this AM (about 2:00am) and get some software work done. And it turned out to be a good day, all because of this OOP'S moment.

I finally got around to putting up a "maintenance screen" that visitors see, instead of giving them access to the actual webpage (and thus, the booking module). Also got the whole "kit-n-kaboodal" moved from the development site to the permanent www.deerspringsrvpark.com site. And last, but surely not least, got the SSL certificate that I needed to process credit cards and PayPal transactions.

So all-n-all, the OOP's paid off. :)
I started to tell you that I booked the whole month of June and I REALLY appreciate the 50% First Timers discount!!!! I just didn't have the heart after hearing how hard you've been working. Really, I can't wait to come stay for a few days.

Latest resources

Back