• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Congratulations it looks great we look forward to staying with you soon. I would love to be there to help.

Moved the Phaeton up to lot #7 to check for fit, etc. It's not bad! I'll have to work on leveling the pad as the drivers side required quite a bit more leveling to get the coach right. Actually worked better when I leveled it manually as the auto-leveler lifted the rear wheel off the ground. :eek: I'm 40', give or take, and there was still room in front and rear, so I'm pretty sure a 45' would have no issues.

Some random pictures of site #7.

DSCN4284.JPG

DSCN4286.JPG

DSCN4283.JPG

DSCN4290.JPG

DSCN4292.JPG

Glad to report that the huge Oak Tree on site #1 is looking pretty good this year. Last year it started to look poor and I was afraid that we were going to lose it. I even hired an arborist to come out and look it over. He treated it with some stuff that was supposed to be good for what ails an Oak tree, and it's looking like it might be having a positive effect. Didn't want to lose this tree, it's really beautiful.

DSCN4308.JPG

And lastly, we bought a 4 seater RTV to use when running around the park. It's got the wrong kind of tires on it and it's way to noisy, but I hope I can fix these issues and make it a good park vehicle.

DSCN4305.JPG

JIM......It is fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS!(y)
We have an extra travel day, while in the Asheville area. I was wondering if it would be ok to drive down with the car; stop by, say Hi, and enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor, and all of your hard work, in person!
If ok, it would either be July 13th, or 14th!

JIM......It is fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS!(y)
We have an extra travel day, while in the Asheville area. I was wondering if it would be ok to drive down with the car; stop by, say Hi, and enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor, and all of your hard work, in person!
If ok, it would either be July 13th, or 14th!
Hi Al, and yes, it would be our pleasure to have you come by!

Got one of the two swings hung yesterday. :)

DSCN4293.JPG

DSCN4297.JPG

DSCN4299.JPG

That last pic looks like what I would imagine the garden of Eden looked like. Beware of the temptress!

For some reason it tickles me that you are checking out the fit and and level of the sites with your own coach. Sensible enough.

A "Ryker approved" addition to the dog park. :)

DSCN4338.JPG

DSCN4331.JPG

After some thought, I think we will do this. We have a friend who runs a charity for the homeless and people in need, children who can't pay for their school lunches, etc. So I think we will put up a box and donate the funds to her. Wonderful idea, @MapNerd!
That is a very generous thing to do. I have never ever been in a campground that supplies firewood for free. I thought that was a bad idea because you don’t have to and nobody would expect it.

Good on you to donate to children who are in need. It actually brings tears to my eyes.

Jim, you are both salt of the earth people.

Everything looks fantastic.

Latest resources

Back