Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
For what it’s worth...
This forum has watched Jim’s little RV park grow from ‘thinking about it’ to full-blown reality in just over a year. Jeanette and I had to good fortune to experience Deer Springs early on, and it’s only fair to share what we have witnessed.
First, Jim is an amazing human who had no experience building RV parks, but has seen his baby through to completion, though not without the full support and partnership of the equally amazing Trish.
Second, they have created a very special place for us, the RV community. (They already live here and didn’t have to share).
Third, these folks are the finest RV hosts you will ever find - period.
Finally, you absolutely owe it to yourself to experience this place!
The other Finally-bring sweet wine for Trish and and Lite beer for Jim!
Can’t wait for our next visit...

That’s an easy fix, @Jim: just provide a couple of beers in the fridge and everything is leveled out. Sure would save on the back.

TJ
I like the way you think Jim!

That place is looking better and better every time I see it. Congratulations Jim and Trish! ?(y)

After a successful test run (well, except for that tree branch) with @GlampDaddy's 45' coach, I took the big step of turning on the booking functions in my software. I only have 2 of my 8 sites ready, but I'm very close to having the other 6 ready within a couple of weeks.

I'm actually pretty excited, but at the same time a bit anxious as I know that things don't always go as planned. Especially with software. I would hate to find that something went horribly wrong and several angry guests show up with the multiple bookings on the same site. o_O

But I'll cross my fingers and sacrifice a chicken to the "booking gods". Doesn't get any more real than that.

Latest resources

Back