• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm hoping to be able to stay with you in the fall. Still working on the schedule..........now that my wife can use the new Peplink router for her work she may not have to take any days off! Did you say you got something figured out for cell service?? Or is it still dark on the mountain?

I'm hoping to be able to stay with you in the fall. Still working on the schedule..........now that my wife can use the new Peplink router for her work she may not have to take any days off! Did you say you got something figured out for cell service?? Or is it still dark on the mountain?
Sorry, I've done all I can but we're just not lucrative enough for any of the cell carriers to pay any attention. I have ViaSat satellite Internet but that's not going to do well for VOIP. I've tried it, and it sucks. I put a landline phone in the office, which is free to use if you need it, but that's not going to help much for cell service access.

The other is up on the side of the hill with some killer long range views. I'll take a coupe of pictures later today, it's going to be really nice.
Here you go @TJ&LadyDi, the sun was going down so the pictures are not as good as they should be. But you'll get the idea, I'm sure.

DSCN4547.JPG

DSCN4553.JPG

Sorry, I've done all I can but we're just not lucrative enough for any of the cell carriers to pay any attention. I have ViaSat satellite Internet but that's not going to do well for VOIP. I've tried it, and it sucks. I put a landline phone in the office, which is free to use if you need it, but that's not going to help much for cell service access.
Since she does medical coding the hospital won't let her use wi-fi because someone's medical records may be stolen. :rolleyes: But they agreed to let her use cellular. As long as her computer is hooked to an ethernet cable on cellular or a land line she's OK. If you don't have that we'll just have her take a few days off!!! ? She gets 5 weeks of vacation so it's all good. Maybe October?

You sound like a perfect candidate for StarLink @Jim
That’s brilliant. Given the purported throughput, he could easily get away with a single receiver tied to mesh WiFi

MapNerd might be trying to make a visit here in the next couple of months. Gotta see if the stars align. We’ll be in the area

Latest resources

Back