• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
And lastly, we bought a 4 seater RTV to use when running around the park. It's got the wrong kind of tires on it and it's way to noisy, but I hope I can fix these issues and make it a good park vehicle.
dscn4305-jpg.7135
This thing turned out to be the biggest toad I ever bought, and I'm the king of toad purchases.

So a couple of weeks ago we asked Lowe's to come pick up La Todie. And last week we replaced it with this little gem. It's gas, it's quiet, it has the correct tires, it's more in keeping with the expected RV Park image, and it was $3K less than the goat roper machine we sent back to Lowe's.

197418920_4041372929289643_6427301722246013169_n.jpg

198331019_4041372985956304_1389206627032317737_n (1).jpg

198442130_4041373635956239_1185276917658282059_n.jpg

198769752_4041373685956234_2227457320575210013_n.jpg

199542603_4041373102622959_9107659034493638782_n (1).jpg

This thing turned out to be the biggest toad I ever bought, and I'm the king of toad purchases.

So a couple of weeks ago we asked Lowe's to come pick up La Todie. And last week we replaced it with this little gem. It's gas, it's quiet, it has the correct tires, it's more in keeping with the expected RV Park image, and it was $3K less than the goat roper machine we sent back to Lowe's.

View attachment 7458

View attachment 7459

View attachment 7460

View attachment 7461

View attachment 7462
That’s a nice cart. What model is it? This is the one that my husband built last year but sold it. We will get another when we can get back out there. We currently cannot still cross border that is what we do!

Attachments

• 76D8F7C9-0859-4CF8-B312-C32A50F61B9F.jpeg
    76D8F7C9-0859-4CF8-B312-C32A50F61B9F.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 10
This is what my husband surprised me with while we can’t get over the border rving. I am currently learning how to drive it though as it is manual. I’m doing good but man I’m mid 50’s and it would be sooo much easier to just hit the gas! On the flip side I LOVE the sound when downshifting so I’m into learning?

Attachments

• B1D30460-CE93-4CF9-9521-C24969E03C1A.jpeg
    B1D30460-CE93-4CF9-9521-C24969E03C1A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
That’s a nice cart. What model is it? This is the one that my husband built last year but sold it. We will get another when we can get back out there. We currently cannot still cross border that is what we do!
I'll post the information that was in the advertisement.

"2014 YAMAHA drive g-29 gas golf cart with plowman kit!! 30+ mph top speeds!!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH HEAD AND TAIL LIGHTS, A WINDSHIELD, TURN SIGNALS, CUSTOM SEATS, CUSTOM WHEELS AND TIRES, A REAR VIEW MIRROR, AND A FLIP DOWN BACK SEAT!"

So far, I'm liking it just fine. :)

This is what my husband surprised me with while we can’t get over the border rving. I am currently learning how to drive it though as it is manual. I’m doing good but man I’m mid 50’s and it would be sooo much easier to just hit the gas! On the flip side I LOVE the sound when downshifting so I’m into learning?
Wow, that's a very nice "surprise". :)

Wow, that's a very nice "surprise". :)
It sure was. I love it but I’m beginning to think we need two. The instructor only takes me out once a week and I want to get out there without the instructor ?. He was always a Corvette guy but he likes this just too much for my liking. I want to get out there and when I miss the gear or pop the clutch I will learn I just don’t need to be reminded I’m not quite getting it. ?. Like really do you not think when I stall I don’t know what I did wrong ?

Tge funny thing is we do have a automatic on order but they just aren’t being delivered so our neighbour had this one on a test drive and he just didn’t want that kind of power so I said I wanted it. Hubs said No! The reason he said no us because it was standard. I pleaded that I could learn (second guessing that now) anyways he still said No! I was pouting just a bit?. Really just a bit.

Anyways it soon passed I got back to work and while doing so he snuck off and brought it home. Well he sure earned some brownie points that day! Well after a few lessons I am deducting a few of those brownie points!!! Like unlike him I have not driven a tractor since I was 3 years old and everyone has to learn. Like really should I not be expected to pop the clutch the odd time?. I’m stubborn and I am so glad it’s standard and I think the one on order can be had and we will have his and hers. I did tell him we need the stacker trailer though. Of course tge stacker trailer needs a bigger than a V10 to pull tge stacker, cars and cart $$$. He is shaking his head but my motto is “ you only live once” we have no children and who are we leaving it to. Ask me next year if we have tge pusher and stacker ?. Tge biggest issue is we need a bigger garage!

Apparently my fingers are fat and I can’t seem to type the “h” in the

I'll post the information that was in the advertisement.

"2014 YAMAHA drive g-29 gas golf cart with plowman kit!! 30+ mph top speeds!!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH HEAD AND TAIL LIGHTS, A WINDSHIELD, TURN SIGNALS, CUSTOM SEATS, CUSTOM WHEELS AND TIRES, A REAR VIEW MIRROR, AND A FLIP DOWN BACK SEAT!"

So far, I'm liking it just fine. :)
It is really nice. Great find Jim.

News just stated us Canadians won’t be crossing border until July 21st at earliest. This is getting ridiculous! I am fully vaccinated as of yesterday have a arm the size of a basketball as a result of shot but I just want to cross the border and get to your beautiful sanctuary! ??

View attachment 7458

View attachment 7459

View attachment 7460

View attachment 7461

View attachment 7462
Great base coat for some Deer Springs graphics :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back