Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Congratulations to Jim and Trish!

It looks beautiful and it seems you thought of everything.

I’m sure the “No Vacancy” will soon be had!

I’m sure the “No Vacancy” will soon be had!
lol, thank you @AuntieDodo.

Things are certainly interesting right now. Booking is not working quite like I expected. I had figured I would get a lot of online booking, but instead, I'm getting a ton of calls from people who are driving by, or are hearing about us from others, and they're looking for a place for a few days. Which if fine, and most of them are taking spots that I don't consider to be completely finished and wouldn't have them on the booking site anyway. And that's good, cuz they're not picky and I'm not pressured to make sure the site is optimized to it's full potential.

So we're having a good time so far. I see the potential to this and it's kind of exciting. Been working on it for so long that I forgot that there is actually a payday at the end, and now, we're starting to realize that. Kind of fun actually. :)

Things are certainly interesting right now. Booking is not working quite like I expected. I had figured I would get a lot of online booking, but instead, I'm getting a ton of calls from people who are driving by, or are hearing about us from others, and they're looking for a place for a few days. Which if fine, and most of them are taking spots that I don't consider to be completely finished and wouldn't have them on the booking site anyway. And that's good, cuz they're not picky and I'm not pressured to make sure the site is optimized to it's full potential.

So we're having a good time so far. I see the potential to this and it's kind of exciting. Been working on it for so long that I forgot that there is actually a payday at the end, and now, we're starting to realize that. Kind of fun actually. :)
How much property do you have, @Jim? You may need to start considering where Phase 2 will go. ;) Glad things are moving along so well with Phase 1. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

I’m in. We have our reservation for next April. We are looking forward to out visit.

Great that you are now enjoying it to a certain extent. There may be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it may not be monetary just yet though ?

How much property do you have, @Jim? You may need to start considering where Phase 2 will go. ;) Glad things are moving along so well with Phase 1. :ROFLMAO:

TJ
About 50 acres, give or take a few. :) We have 2 sites selected for a couple of cabins. One is down by the creek, and it'll be simply spectacular. I'm planning a big deck that goes out over (or close to) the water, and a built in BBQ to the side. A couple of years ago, I buried some 8" PVC to run a Pelton wheel generator to provide power to the cabin, but I think I'll forgo that go with professionally generated power. The other is up on the side of the hill with some killer long range views. I'll take a coupe of pictures later today, it's going to be really nice.

I’m in. We have our reservation for next April. We are looking forward to out visit.
Hey @Johns&Andrea, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! And thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to Trish and I.

We recently had to make changes to our plans for the year and are excited about being able to squeeze a week in at your beautiful new park. Will be reaching out very soon as we are currently sketching out our plans for the late summer and fall.
???

We recently had to make changes to our plans for the year and are excited about being able to squeeze a week in at your beautiful new park. Will be reaching out very soon as we are currently sketching out our plans for the late summer and fall.
???
Well great, I hope you can make it. :) If not this year, then maybe next.

Latest resources

Back