Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hey Jim:

Any pictures of your RV lots? Especially with the new Gazebos?

HH
You should go back to the beginning of this thread so you can look at the hundreds of pictures Jim has posted from the very beginning of the construction of this camp ground. It's been an amazing transformation of the property. This thread should answer all of your questions about the ammenities as well.

I did and you are correct very nice. The website is very nice also.

HH

Debra and Karen (and Birdie and Bogey - the doggies) visited our park last week. They were fantastic guests, funny as all get out, and Debra turned out to be a pretty darned good photographer. While she shot many good photos, this was one of my favorites.

1627337733838.jpeg

Debra and Karen (and Birdie and Bogey - the doggies) visited our park last week. They were fantastic guests, funny as all get out, and Debra turned out to be a pretty darned good photographer. While she shot many good photos, this was one of my favorites.

View attachment 8188
Very nicely done! My college photography instructor would say it adheres perfectly to the “Rule of Thirds;” keeping the points of interest out of the center of a photo so that the eye doesn’t get confused.

@Jim, you need to get permission to use that photo (with proper attribution, of course) on your Deer Springs website.

TJ

Last night I was doing my rounds (i.e. riding my golf cart around ;) ) and a few of the guests had broken out guitars and were jamming in the gazebo at site 2. Acoustic music, rolling across the meadow. It was awesome!

DSCN5370.JPG

DSCN5373.JPG

Last night I was doing my rounds (i.e. riding my golf cart around ;) ) and a few of the guests had broken out guitars and were jamming in the gazebo at site 2. Acoustic music, rolling across the meadow. It was awesome!

View attachment 8190

View attachment 8191
The world needs more of this, especially right now. Nice to see—and hear—folks making music and enjoying life! And, what better place to do it than Deer Springs! Thanks for sharing this, @Jim.

TJ

Lately we've been debating what we needed most, a group fire pit or a pavilion. The pavilion will obviously win out but I have work to do first so that a lumber truck can get back to where the pavilion will be. And I hate to be running heavy equipment too close to the visitors sites as that would certainly ruin the ambiance of our quiet little park.

But I'm not one to let a good day go to waste, so today I started clearing out access to a leisure area where our visitors can sit back and enjoy the sounds of the creek.
  • Picture one is the wooded area that blocked access to the creek.
  • Picture two is the area after I spent a few hours moving trees, pulling up Rhododendron plants and gaining access to where the creek is.
  • Picture three is the creek that's been hiding and will soon become a place for our visitors to enjoy.

DSCN5414.JPG

DSCN5416.JPG

DSCN5417.JPG

It never ends. This place is spectacular!

It never ends. This place is spectacular!
lol, no, it will end. But not for a couple of years as I want to add at least 4 rental cabins and maybe some tree house stuff.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back