• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Your park looks amazing! When we roll this way we will stop i! Good luck, not that you’ll need it!

As an update on the transition from "Building an RV Park" to "Running an RV Park", I have to say, we are having a blast! I have not had even one visitor that we have not gotten along with or that has been unhappy with the experience.

Right now we are having fun, our visitors are having fun, and the effort has been well worth it. :)

On a side note, Ryker is still having problems with the bee population. Not sure what we're going to do with him. . .

DSCN4710.JPG

Hi Jim:

This is Jim II. How about your pads. Are they paved or dirt? It is really messy when it rains and the pads are gravel, dirt or grass. When you say full hook up, that means 30/50 amp service with sewer hook up correct?

When you say you have Jeep trails, can we also take a side by side on those trails?

What would be the closest town for food, restaurants, and necessities?

Your rates seem very reasonable.

Regards HH
JCP

Hi
Hi Jim:

This is Jim II. How about your pads. Are they paved or dirt? It is really messy when it rains and the pads are gravel, dirt or grass. When you say full hook up, that means 30/50 amp service with sewer hook up correct?

When you say you have Jeep trails, can we also take a side by side on those trails?

What would be the closest town for food, restaurants, and necessities?

Your rates seem very reasonable.

Regards HH
JCP
Edited: I was trying to make this post over my cell phone. Didn't work very well!

Hi Jim. Roads and pads are crusher-run (crushed rock). Full Hookups is indeed, 50/30/20 amp service. Sewer and water as well. Then, each site has its own gazebo and each gazebo has a sink with running water, food preparation counter, refrigerator / icemaker. Each of the pads has a generous amount of room so that you are not in your neighbors yard. Some of the sites, like Site #7 and Site #8 have decks off the gazebos and the decks are enclosed with railings so that your doggies can spend some off-leash time with you.
The Jeep trails are for the most part forest service roads so side x side would have to be street legal. And then, some of the Jeep trails are a little more challenging. click here and click here.

The town of Franklin is 13 miles from us. Several good restaurants and lots of groceries available there.

Jim

Last edited:
Hi

Edited: I was trying to make this post over my cell phone. Didn't work very well!

Hi Jim. Roads and pads are crusher-run (crushed rock). Full Hookups is indeed, 50/30/20 amp service. Sewer and water as well. Then, each site has its own gazebo and each gazebo has a sink with running water, food preparation counter, refrigerator / icemaker. Each of the pads has a generous amount of room so that you are not in your neighbors yard. Some of the sites, like Site #7 and Site #8 have decks off the gazebos and the decks are enclosed with railings so that your doggies can spend some off-leash time with you.
The Jeep trails are for the most part forest service roads so side x side would have to be street legal. And then, some of the Jeep trails are a little more challenging. click here and click here.

The town of Franklin is 13 miles from us. Several good restaurants and lots of groceries available there.

Jim
HI Jim:

Wow those videos are some nasty trails, they sure as hell are not service roads....LOL. Even though my tow vehicle is a 2018 4 door Jeep Sahara, I would like to tackle them with my Kawasaki Teryx S/S. I can tow my Jeep, or tow my Teryx on a trailer, but I can't tow both. My Jeep has a plow setup with 2in receiver hitch that sits a little low for off road 4 wheeling.

The sites sound really good. I have a 13 month old pup named Shelby, full bred, black lab, that loves the outdoors. I am waiting to take delivery of my new 2021 Tiffin 33AA. It is finished and I am waiting on seats and a generator. If I get delivery early enough in August, I will give you call and try and set you as a destination.

We live in the Pocono Mts in PA. We live in a log cabin with a log cabin designed Gun Shop adjacent from us called The Hunters Hut. We are mountain people more than shore people....LOL Your RV park seems very nice, I wish you the best of success. I hope to see you in the near future.

Regards HH...
aka JCP...

HI Jim:

Wow those videos are some nasty trails, they sure as hell are not service roads....LOL.

Regards HH...
aka JCP...
Yeah, those are a couple of the more "funner" roads. lol But there are dozens of easy rides that take you to the lake or some lunch/dinner destination.

Anyhow, congrats on the new MH and I hope to see you sometime in the future!

Jim

Hey Jim:

Any pictures of your RV lots? Especially with the new Gazebos?

HH

It all looks great. I think many of us will be regulars there. The link is long but very enjoyable.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back