Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
This is terrible!! From what I understand, that was a good dealership.

:(

SAD! :cry:
But, there will be another "NEWMAR" franchise available, just as they did with the "Camping World" in Ashland Va!

There are now three CW’s within an hour of me. And they all suck.

Support independent dealerships and service providers...... if you can, 'cause if you don't, they'll be gone before you know it!

Support independent dealerships and service providers...... if you can, 'cause if you don't, they'll be gone before you know it!
That is, if they give good service and customer support. Not impressed with some of them either. This was supposed to be a good one, although prices were not as good as some others.

We pick up our last camping trailer this week from an independent dealer in Indianapolis. We went to Mount Comfort RV for the fourth time over 20 years to see a specific model; however, when we got there they indicated that it had sold, was on the lot but did not offer to let us see it which would have been nice. Customer service each time has been poor mainly from my viewpoint that unless you are going to spend substantial dollars they don't seem to be interested. Did not appreciate the sales people I had been matched with any of the four times due to their demeanor. Third trailer purchased from the same independent dealer with our third out of four coming from Camping World. Not surprised they are selling as the market tightens due to inflation.

We went to Mount Comfort RV for the fourth time over 20 years to see a specific model; however, when we got there they indicated that it had sold, was on the lot but did not offer to let us see it which would have been nice.
I understand not showing a Sold model, However the other item’s mentioned are probably why the Dealership was sold in a down and/or declining market.

I understand not showing a Sold model, However the other item’s mentioned are probably why the Dealership was sold in a down and/or declining market.
It would have saved us a 200 mile trip to look at another unit of that same model but I understand their position. I myself would probably not want someone else in my new trailer that we pickup tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back