• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Coffee in the coach

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@TJ&LadyDi I bought a few items from the coffee store you recommended. I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives.

Also remember I mentioned the Honey app? Using it saved me almost $18 off this order as it found and applied coupon codes, it used NPC20.

honey.png

I just ask DW and she makes the coffee. I can not work the Keurig. No kidding?

Popular thread! I own the cheapest drip coffee maker I can buy, but put some of the best coffee in it, only Starbucks Verona for me-extra strong. When the decanter breaks or wears out I don’t feel so bad just buying another machine. Have you ever tried to find a replacement decanter?

Me, personally, I use the most high end ingredients you can get. My coleman stove, water and Folgers instant. I have never been one to try a lot of different things so I stick to what I know.

Keurig. If at a truck stop overnight, I will go in and buy theirs.

I'm lazy I guess, so learning to live with my limitations it's the Keurig single cup brewer. Small footprint and fits under the overhead cabinets

For me, coffee's only function is to pull me out of darkness that threatens to keep me from functioning like a normal person. (Even then it's not a certainty :)) So I keep it as simple as possible.

I found this handy, 1 cup brewer on Amazon and it's been doing the job admirably now for the last year or so.

Attachments

• coffee brewer.jpg
    coffee brewer.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14
Coffee is like air. Gottahavitt. The darker, the better. Usually Seattle's Best Coffee.

Cheapo drip coffee maker. I think this one is a Krups.

Happy my week supply of coffee arrived today!

IMG_1831.png

Latest resources

Back