Coffee in the coach

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Attention all RVF coffee drinkers,

I wanted to let everyone know about a coffee company I just found out about called black rifle coffee company that was founded and owned by veterans and their coffee is really delicious.

What I like about them is they give back to vets and active military.

check out this page about their efforts this year.

here is their about us page link to learn more.

We love Black Rifle. Great coffee and vet owned.
Their club is good. If you make it to TX, there is a cool Black Rifle shop in Boerne.

Hmmm...I awake each day at 0500 (can't shake it ;))...and if we are plugged in it's the Keurig with a PEETS Pod. But along side the beach at Rincon, or other boondock site with others close by we don't light up the generator 'til everyone is awake. So I heat up some water and use the instant packs. It's drinkable and serves it's purpose. I'm not sure I would know what a good cup of coffee tastes like anyway.

We recently tried some of this...

...and thought it was quite good. Just ordered some more.

TJ

I've been in dire need of something other than "those pods" and wanted to use my coffee beans I love thanks to @TJ&LadyDi. I need more coffee than the typical 6-8oz so I ordered a reusable K-Carafe pod so I can use my own grind/coffee and have more go juice.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014LOFZTQ/?tag=rvf01-20

I've been in dire need of something other than "those pods" and wanted to use my coffee beans I love thanks to @TJ&LadyDi. I need more coffee than the typical 6-8oz so I ordered a reusable K-Carafe pod so I can use my own grind/coffee and have more go juice.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014LOFZTQ/?tag=rvf01-20
Interesting. That should definitely keep your eyes wide opens all day! And, maybe, all night too. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

My resupply from Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC - Free Shipping Over $35 is almost here. This should hold me for a week or so :)
  • ORGANIC Ethiopian Yirgacheffe / 2 LB / WHOLE BEAN (The TJ blend)
  • Costa Rica Tarrazu / 2 LB / WHOLE BEAN (my absolute favorite so far)
  • ORGANIC Guatemala Huehuetenango / 2 LB / WHOLE BEAN (trying something new)
  • Colombian Supremo Coffee / 2 LB / WHOLE BEAN (trying something new)
Coupon code FMC20 saved me 20% off this time around (thanks to the Honey app Chrome extension).

I'm done with Starbucks everything! Oh, got a new French Press as my last one shattered after stupid me not securing it better for recent travel. Probably a good thing, loving this new one better than the glass predecessor.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JGBK6XV/?tag=rvf01-20

fp.png

My resupply from Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC - Free Shipping Over $35 is almost here. This should hold me for a week or so :)
Coupon code FMC20 saved me 20% off this time around (thanks to the Honey app Chrome extension).

I'm done with Starbucks everything! Oh, got a new French Press as my last one shattered after stupid me not securing it better for recent travel. Probably a good thing, loving this new one better than the glass predecessor.

View attachment 5469
I won’t order anything I can’t pronounce ?

View attachment 5469
Your coffee choices are looking good! Let me suggest a couple of others that you should try:

Both will fit well with the selections you have made. We are especially fond of the Papua New Guinea; very smooth with a robust body and excellent flavor. The Sumatra Mandheling is not far behind, in our opinion. And, the Yirgacheffe is a long-time favorite. You are on the right coffee track, Grtasshopper!

Now, about a really good coffee machine... :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Latest resources

Back