• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Coffee in the coach

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Your gonna be ordering another bag of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe pretty darn soon! :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise, good choices.

TJ

Your gonna be ordering another bag of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe pretty darn soon! :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise, good choices.

TJ

The coffee grinder finally freed up and I was able to try the TJ blend! I like it! I typically would never drink coffee without my "sweet italian creme" creamer as I don't like black coffee but this one I tried before I "ruined it" and I like it. It is something I could drink without creamer, good fruity flavors. Looking forward to the others to try as well.

:)

Attachments

• 5D961688-53F2-4A7E-ADF0-05642C886AE9.jpeg
    5D961688-53F2-4A7E-ADF0-05642C886AE9.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11
The coffee grinder finally freed up and I was able to try the TJ blend! I like it! I typically would never drink coffee without my "sweet italian creme" creamer as I don't like black coffee but this one I tried before I "ruined it" and I like it. It is something I could drink without creamer, good fruity flavors. Looking forward to the others to try as well.
Glad you like it @Neal; we sure do! I take my coffee "cortado" (cut) as they say in Spain; just a splash of milk or cream to cut the acidity. We just ordered 5 pounds of Yirgacheffe for delivery here in Polson.

TJ

Trying the Columbian one today, not my fave. Not bad but a little too "bold" I guess it's called.

The columbian is growing on me as the level goes down, 2nd cup coming soon. Actually 3rd for the day :)

Attention all RVF coffee drinkers,

I wanted to let everyone know about a coffee company I just found out about called black rifle coffee company that was founded and owned by veterans and their coffee is really delicious.

What I like about them is they give back to vets and active military.

check out this page about their efforts this year.

here is their about us page link to learn more.

Attention all RVF coffee drinkers,

I wanted to let everyone know about a coffee company I just found out about called black rifle coffee company that was founded and owned by veterans and their coffee is really delicious.

What I like about them is they give back to vets and active military.

check out this page about their efforts this year.

here is their about us page link to learn more.

Good find @sheridany!

Have known about them a little over a year when our son found them. We have a box in the coach now, a little pricey for daily consumption? We buy him some for his birthday and Christmas, Nine Line store in Savannah now has a coffee bar, featuring Black Rifle Coffee.

Latest resources

Back