Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Considering a Class C. What alternatives are there to getting a toad?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Class B and C motorhomes are small enough that a toad is not absolutely necessary.
Except for the inconvenience of breaking camp ( rolling up awning, disconnecting and then reconnection water, sewer, electric, pulling in and extending slides, putting things away, taking them out again.) Yes, other than that, a piece of cake.

Except for the inconvenience of breaking camp ( rolling up awning, disconnecting and then reconnection water, sewer, electric, pulling in and extending slides, putting things away, taking them out again.) Yes, other than that, a piece of cake.
That's exactly why we went with a truck and trailer.

Wow someone like me!!! When it comes to transportation though, I would opt for a 250 or something like that, because using a bike to pick up a gallon of milk makes no sense when 20 miles from the store!

A little late maybe, but just saw this and that there's no replies to you question. Yes, it has an electric motor and a battery. They also have peddles and a chain drive for hills or when the battery is to weak to move the bike. I believe on some of the units, when you peddle, it can recharge the battery (somewhat). Don't have one myself, but have seen quite a few and have talked to some of the owners. A lot of people like them.

Latest resources

Back