Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
If we can get a Maverick delivered prior to the DSDP FPU, I am considering what options there are for installation.

Do I do this locally, probably Independence RV in Orlando, or is there a better place in Indiana to have work completed during FPU? Or is there a better place in FL? Or NIRVC in GA? We need to stop by NIRVC GA to get some after sale work completed.

Thoughts?

any dealership that sells class A's should be able to install the package, I just got my jeep back from General RV, they did a good job, I still have to go back for training, didn't want to drive the DS in a snowstorm last week

I just got done doing the install on my wrangler 4XE, Blue Ox base plate, Curtis taillight harness and Air Force 1 brake system, it’s a fairly involved job.

Attachments

• AB0F8210-A940-446A-90F4-9E271E4528C7.jpeg
    AB0F8210-A940-446A-90F4-9E271E4528C7.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
My Grand Cherokee requires the whole front cilp removal, above my PG

For those who want to try their own install, almost all brands have a comprehensive video on how to install. Watch the video and see if the project is within your comfort zone. I've done nine of them over the years and the only issue has been lately.....its getting harder to crawl around on the ground and do work down low.

On the Blue Ox website they have a dealer listing page.

If we can get a Maverick delivered prior to the DSDP FPU, I am considering what options there are for installation.

Do I do this locally, probably Independence RV in Orlando, or is there a better place in Indiana to have work completed during FPU? Or is there a better place in FL? Or NIRVC in GA? We need to stop by NIRVC GA to get some after sale work completed.

Thoughts?
I may be too late. However, if you happen to be passing through Lakeland, there is an opportunity there. This business would not come to mind except for a reference by a good friend. They did my Blue Ox install about a year ago on our Buick Encore GX and did excellent work. AND, they were about half the price of what the RV dealer quoted. I ordered the equipment from Blue Ox and they did the install.
Here's the link: HOME | hickswelding.

Latest resources

Back