Deer Springs RV Park

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
After the landing strip is finished.

As an emerging provider of unique RV parks and park ideas, Deer Springs is the first to offer an alternative to the nasty plastic bags that you use when picking up fido's poop. This creation of this solution got a big boost last year when an angry employee at the poop bag factory, took to cutting off the ends of 34,000,000 poop bags, resulting in a damaged reputation at the poop bag manufacture and a lot of dog walkers who you wouldn't want to shake hands with.

When arriving at the park, tell one of the park hosts that you want to rent the Hide-A-Poo solution. Pricing is dependent on the number of poo-shells you rent, but for the average dog we suggest a box-a-day.

1-3 day supply $24.00
3-7 day supply $48.00
2 week supply $75.00

We make it our business to take care of your dogs business.

1644596358124.png

Being a dog owner (2 Golden Doodles and a Standard Poodle) I actually think this is a good idea. But being gullible beyond measure, I feel this could be a another joke that flew way over my head. Either way...well done 😉

As an emerging provider of unique RV parks and park ideas, Deer Springs is the first to offer an alternative to the nasty plastic bags that you use when picking up fido's poop. This creation of this solution got a big boost last year when an angry employee at the poop bag factory, took to cutting off the ends of 34,000,000 poop bags, resulting in a damaged reputation at the poop bag manufacture and a lot of dog walkers who you wouldn't want to shake hands with.

When arriving at the park, tell one of the park hosts that you want to rent the Hide-A-Poo solution. Pricing is dependent on the number of poo-shells you rent, but for the average dog we suggest a box-a-day.

1-3 day supply $24.00
3-7 day supply $48.00
2 week supply $75.00

We make it our business to take care of your dogs business.

View attachment 10765
We don't have a dog, but I may have to borrow one...

I know I would have one tired dog carrying that tote around. Might be the trick when you want to go to sleep at night like @Neal's dog that wants to stay up and watch YouTube. :ROFLMAO:

Been raining all day and everything's a mess. Hopefully things will clear up for tomorrow so our guests can go out and explore our little town.

Wish the weather was better, but if you have to stay inside, what better place than one of these? :)

DSCN7721.JPG

DSCN7709.JPG

DSCN7708.JPG

That's some fine-looking rolling stock!

Random photos as we enter May. Some of today's 5th Wheels are HUGE!

DSCN7963.JPG

DSCN7961.JPG

DSCN7942.JPG
DSCN7994.JPG

DSCN7978.JPG

DSCN7976.JPG
DSCN7947.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN7824.JPG
    DSCN7824.JPG
    363 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN7979.JPG