• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Diesel Prices Are Going Up Really Fast

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
lol, just saw a bit on the news where some of the stations are reworking the internals of their pumps to have the space necessary to display the increased prices.

Yeah turns out these pumps weren't meant to ever show more than one digit before the decimal point per gallon. Now they're really planning ahead and making it so they can have 3 digits so when it passes $99.999 a gallon they'll be ready.

Watch them switch to price per liter to make it look cheaper. The number of people that can't multiply by 4 will keep 'em going a while longer.

I predict some armed robbery's at gas stations. And they'll leave the register alone!

I was at a place last week and someone mentioned the fuel truck parked on the side of the road and the risk they must be. I mentioned there is probably a passenger with a Brinks outfit on and armed!

Think about the likeliness of finding out that someone siphoned the gas out of your RV. My class A has about 125 gallons from a few months ago. That's a lot of value there and it's only going up.

Think about the likeliness of finding out that someone siphoned the gas out of your RV. My class A has about 125 gallons from a few months ago. That's a lot of value there and it's only going up.
Eek, good point. Any way we can add locks to our fuel lids?

I belong to several FB groups dedicated to the sale of Newmar and Tiffin coaches. Lately I've been seeing prices dropping like crazy. Today someone was dropping the price of their 37BH 2019 Tiffin Phaeton by another $35K as nobody was showing any interest. Down now to $265K. This is an almost new Phaeton with 13K miles.

Fuel prices are having an affect.

I belong to several FB groups dedicated to the sale of Newmar and Tiffin coaches. Lately I've been seeing prices dropping like crazy. Today someone was dropping the price of their 37BH 2019 Tiffin Phaeton by another $35K as nobody was showing any interest. Down now to $265K. This is an almost new Phaeton with 13K miles.

Fuel prices are having an affect.
I think it’s going to get worse. A lot worse. My guess people are going to bail on discretionary items and start selling and there won’t be a lot of buyers. For those looking for exceptional deals, this could be a great opportunity.

AAA has daily updates on fuel prices and you can compare your state to the national average. Pretty handy to have.

1653068697499.png

Latest resources

Back