Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very "luxurious" when they just hang the remote panel" in the Oasis cabinet, wrapped in cheap bubble-wrap.

TJ

Nor do I. Us low life DS owners just don’t count??

Maybe it is a backup in case of silver leaf failure

That's exactly what it is for. The "remote panel" is only included for when that troublesome Silverleaf control panel fails; something you guys don't have to worry about.

TJ

ITR customer service ("Kevin") is nothing short of amazing! Yesterday, I ordered two ITR #20010 pump units as spares for the coach Oasis system. They arrived today via UPS, as promised. And, I got a 15% "professional discount to boot. That more than covered the modest shipping cost and sales tax (we're both in Washington state, so they collect WSST).

Hoping this means I will never need them!

TJ

ITR customer service ("Kevin") is nothing short of amazing! Yesterday, I ordered two ITR #20010 pump units as spares for the coach Oasis system. They arrived today via UPS, as promised. And, I got a 15% "professional discount to boot. That more than covered the modest shipping cost and sales tax (we're both in Washington state, so they collect WSST).

Hoping this means I will never need them!

TJ

Tj,
This goes against my belief of “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” but I’m going to change out my summer loop pump while I have the coach in the comfort of my backyard. We don’t use the oasis for coach heat often as we have heated floors an a electric fireplace which, together, keep the coach comfortable. Do not like the DW shouting “I’ve got no hot water!”

That might not be a bad idea if the new pumps are significantly better than the old ones...as claimed. OTOH, I fully concur with IIABDFI.

Like you, we rarely use Oasis for hear; just hot water. While that probably means the pump gets less use, it also means no hot water if/when it quits. And, I do like hot showers. My time in the Army pretty well cured me of the cold shower thing.

TJ

Here’s a photo of the new style ITR pump installed in the summer loop. A word of advice, check all of the spade connections while you are in there. I literally just touched one of them and the wire fell out of the back of the spade connector. You can see the new red connector on the far right feeding one of the heat loop pumps. It’s hard enough getting to this module and would not have been happy if I had to go back in.

Sent my GRI pump back (hate the UPS Store and their gouging) but happy to report my new pump is on the way to have as the spare. Again kudos to Kevin from ITR, outstanding customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back