Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Will Freightliner Chassis be substituted on the highline coach to allow the continued manufacturing of MA, LA, and Essex? These lines have historically been on both chassis, and at the moment only Freightliner can deliver...as long as you don't care about rear lighting (brake lights and turn signals).

What a mess. I am of the opinion that the lesson learned is not to put all eggs into a single basket.

I think another question related to this is can Newmar improve their quality and still meet their targets set by WGO. They just released their earnings two days ago.

In the third quarter of Fiscal 2021, revenues for the Motorhome segment were $385.3 million, up 89.2% from the prior year period, driven by continued
strong consumer demand for both Winnebago and Newmar branded motorhomes. Segment Adjusted EBITDA was $37.5 million compared to a loss of
$(10.8) million in the same period last year and $51.0 million in the prior quarter. Adjusted EBITDA margin increased 1,500 basis points over the prior year to
9.7%, driven by operating leverage and low levels of discounting. Backlog increased to $2,180.1 million, an increase of 323.3% over the prior year period,
and 20.0% over the prior quarter, as dealers continue to experience significant reductions in inventories due to extremely high levels of consumer demand.

I am going to bet my money its business as usual while the going is good.

and at the moment only Freightliner can deliver...as long as you don't care about rear lighting (brake lights and turn signals).
Well, I have a solution, then...

Get the Freightliner, and just never stop or turn!

After all, isn't that the type of "solution" we're used to hearing? :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back