Chassis
Ford
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
None
Anyone using these?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099X5GZV8/?tag=rvf01-20

I used them last winter. Not sure I can tell the difference, although they seem like they would trap more stuff than the thin original filters. I wonder if it makes the A/C work harder.

There is a layer of dust in my intake duct. One of these days, I need to remove a few of the inlets and clean it out.

If you need more of what you have email Newmar parts. I just stick to the originals, I have a spare set and rotate them at cleaning time.

If you need more of what you have email Newmar parts. I just stick to the originals, I have a spare set and rotate them at cleaning time.
Indeed.I have two sets of those, as well. I was looking for something that did a better job of filtering, since those are quite open.

They are but I'm not a fan of too much filtration as they can affect AC units. For example I just have my two units replaced at my house (Trane's) and the service guy said max of MERV 8 - i.e. you don't want to go so high that it restricts flow. More of an issue on returns vs. exits obviously. If filtration is a concern maybe consider an air oasis system which I have running in mine as we speak and bought for my house too (larger ones).

They are but I'm not a fan of too much filtration as they can affect AC units. For example I just have my two units replaced at my house (Trane's) and the service guy said max of MERV 8 - i.e. you don't want to go so high that it restricts flow. More of an issue on returns vs. exits obviously. If filtration is a concern maybe consider an air oasis system which I have running in mine as we speak and bought for my house too (larger ones).

What size is in your MH?

iAdaptAir small next to Televator.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back