• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Fresh Water Tank Use

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Over the years I've experienced low pressure at campgrounds, especially evenings when everyone is showering, the onboard pump works great for us, we always fill the tank

Over the years I've experienced low pressure at campgrounds, especially evenings when everyone is showering, the onboard pump works great for us, we always fill the tank
We half fill our tank for the same reason plus I like to travel with some as we have run into campgrounds that have water we will not use. We always fill a glass with water from the bib for a look, a smell and a taster (before it enters the filter) and our use.

Darrell

Last edited:
Interesting replies, particularly and as always Kevin's. LOL! As a mobil tech, I have laid under a few campers with problems with tanks. Recently, we have seen 2 tanks break their mounts. I am not sure why more of them are not scattered about the highways from what I have seen. I guess the pex tubing and wires catch them..... Inspect your system and check it for a robust support system. Many of them have fresh water tanks made of super thin poly material and these hook on over a couple of angle iron struts that are supposed to have two self tappers in them. With the one we see, they just pivot under a load and bend......

Latest resources

Back