• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers to that....

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

Welcome @ArmyOfSquirrels to the Forum! For the most part people are very nice and are able to communicate different opinions in a respectful manner, but some subjects, I dunno, people lose their ever loving minds. Please hang in there. We are for the most part a really nice bunch. ?
Thank you. I know these are very stressful times, its better for us to come together and respect each other than fight against one another. :)

My wife and I have both had both of our shots. I had a little fatigue and fogginess the day after my second shot. The wife had a little redness and itching at the site the day after but otherwise no big deal. Happy to have some mental relief but still being cautious when out amongst the non-believers. I guess Forest's mom was right. Stupid is as stupid does.

My wife and I have both had both of our shots. I had a little fatigue and fogginess the day after my second shot. The wife had a little redness and itching at the site the day after but otherwise no big deal. Happy to have some mental relief but still being cautious when out amongst the non-believers. I guess Forest's mom was right. Stupid is as stupid does.
It's not that people don't believe in Vax it's more the fact that this is still only approved under "experimental" approval. We will let the rest of the world be the guiene pigs for now. Remember you can't even hold the manufacturers liable if your kidneys shut down in 5 years. Not saying it will happen but just listen to any of the 30k drug ads on the TV and listen when they speed read the side effects to look for sometimes its worse than the actual disease. Also not saying for no one to get it either. It's an individual choice what you inject into your body.

Happy to have some mental relief but still being cautious when out amongst the non-believers. I guess Forest's mom was right. Stupid is as stupid does.
If getting the vaccine gives you "mental relief," that is great. However, I quite frankly don't like being called stupid for choosing not to take the vaccine. I find your post highly judgmental and insensitive. This forum is a friendly place where people may disagree and have different opinions, but we try to be respectful of our differences. I hope you will keep that in mind in future contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back