Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who want to wear masks and get inoculated should do so. Those of us who do not believe in the issue of Coronavirus being the Plague, as it is being promoted, won‘t. The 98.6% survival rate, doesn’t merit giving up our rights, and sure as hell does not waive our Constitutional Rights to live, earn a living and enjoy our live. Knowing so many friends and relatives, who got Coronavirus and are back to work after that miserable flu, does not change our opinion on the subject.
There are too many unknown long term side effects, too many issues medical science are already questioning that confirms our desire to wait and see, without jump on the band wagon of just going along with the crowd. Our healthy 32 year old niec, very physically fit and athletic, had to receive the vaccination because she is a schoolteache. With 36 hours after the vaccination she was hospitalized and in ICU suffering from organs that were shutting down. Over a week later, she was still in the hospital. My wife’s Doctor had a healthy patient die just two days after his pat received the vaccination. Check out the VARES website for the number of vaccination deaths and injuries reported by medical professional. Use your own judgment. We choose not to participate.

Those who want to wear masks and get inoculated should do so. Those of us who do not believe in the issue of Coronavirus being the Plague, as it is being promoted, won‘t.
If you had stopped here, it would be fine! This is not the place to go off into the philosophical/political world. (n)

TJ

Last edited:
I got first round of Pfizer on Friday. My beautiful half is still waiting.

My wife and I scheduled our shots on the same day, same time, so we could drive together. We live near Richmond VA. She is being sent to the Aurher Ashe Center, I'm being sent to the Richmond Raceway Park. Typical government workings.......

Boy oh boy...it should be simple. If you want to get the vaccine then get it...if you don't, then don't. Problem is (or will be) is that for people that make an informed decision not to receive the vaccine their rights will be affected. Just wait an see. And that's the sad part of the story ?

My wife's a healthcare worker and we both contracted COVID in late January. She has since received both vaccines, but I am still waiting for the opportunity here in Louisiana. I'm retired military and even the VA hasn't reached my category yet. I'm hoping to get the single shot, but I'll settle for whatever is available.

I received my first dose (Pfizer) last week here in Richmond VA. I had a sore arm for a couple of days but that was it. My second dose is scheduled for April 9th via CVS. I wasn't too excited to jump on the bandwagon but as a Commercial Airline Pilot I spend a lot of time traveling so ...... the wife talked me into it. I was in the 1B category.

Received my second shot three Saturday's ago and my husband got his second shot March 12. Just received notice from the VA that they are vaccinating VA's and their spouses at least here in PA. John is a veteran. I could have gotten it there. Both of us were in Group 1B. PA is also doing teachers, school staff, and bus drivers. There seems to be more clinics popping up locally every week which is very encouraging. I had Pfizer and John had Mederna. Neither of us had any reaction to speak of with either shot (first or second). Please go get your shots. The only way our economy is going to improve is if everyone gets vaccinated. Who cares what your political belief is. Medicine and your health is not politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back