Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not expecting the two vaccinations to be available until sometime in March at the earliest. After the second vaccination is administered the antibodies in people increase by 6-12 fold and that is normal. One needs the second shot to get protection and they both need to be the same vaccine. The new administration has only been in office for a few days and they are busy cleaning the stables so to speak which is also to be expected.

The countries that had governments that were proactive in providing masks and doing testing and contact tracing do not need vaccines as desperately as they have literally 1000th the number of deaths from Covid-19. Taiwan with 23 million people has had a total of 7 deaths in 2020. Compare that to Virginia with only 8.6 million people and 6,174 deaths to date.

My wife worked 102 hours last week at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, TN during a COVID Vaccine Fair. They were calling all patients 75 years old and older to come get the vaccine. Nobody younger could get one.

I don't want to discuss the reason for covid-19. I don't want to argue what people believe about how it started.
With that said I got a virus about a year ago that had no cure or way to fight it.
What I will say is the timing for covid was perfect for my survival.
Anything I read about cures no matter how absurd, if I could get the items I did. Some worked some didn't do anything. Somethings I tried are not in this post but did keep me going for my search.

What I found worked and has been prescribed to family members and worked for them was:

My heathy daughter in florida used Ivermectin and it worked for her and her husband. (I have some on hand should it be needed)
Saundra's daughter in Minnesota was prescribed Zinc and sent home. In three days all symptoms were gone. (she is a severe asthmatic).
My lungs cleared up completely after I started using Zinc. Note that Zinc used with Quercetin (Replacement for Hydoxicloriquen) work together with vitamin C and D3 are a complete fix for this virus and most others.

I could without credentials tell you about how to treat this pandemic. I know I am still with you so that should say something. But it would be better if you all took a look at the this informative post and judge for yourself, if you really have enough to fear, to take an unproven shot in the name of experiment on humans questionable science. Remember that durring the avion flue epidemic vaccines of this nature were deemed to dangerous for humans and it stopped development in this country.

CURES FOR COVID-19 - Confirmed by Medical Experts Remember I stumbled upon many things looking for a way to live. I hope you will too.

I get my 2nd dose at noon today. My sister gets hers this morning at 9.

LadyDi and I received our first dose of the Pfizer vaccine earlier today. When you’re older than dirt, you get to go to the head of the line. :ROFLMAO: Of course, LadyDi is far younger than I :rolleyes:, but got to the head of the line on her good looks. ;) So far, no indication of a reaction to the vaccine.

The local hospital group doing the vaccinations ran the smoothest operation I’ve ever seen! In 20 minutes, we were checked in, vaccinated, observed for 15 minutes, scheduled for our second dose and sent down the road with a “Have a great day!” Well done, folks; well done!

TJ

Last edited:
Wife and I got our first dose two weeks ago and the second one next week. We got the Pfizer vaccine.

Last edited:
We have all, mother in law, wife, and I received now both doses of the Moderna vaccine. We received the first dose early in Feb and were scheduled at that time to return a few weeks later.
Here in Florida, Publix is approved to administer the vaccine to those who are eligible. (First Responders and Old Folks for now)
I just scheduled the first appointment online. As it turned out, Publix was a very organized, an efficient process. No wait, no crowd, just show up at the scheduled time, receive the vaccine, wait 15 minutes and then you are free to go. We were able to plan grocery shopping after the inoculation. Win Win.
A little redness and swelling at the sight of injection that lasted a few days. Otherwise life goes on as normal.

Joe

Last edited:
Michigan residents hiding from winter, in Arizona, just received 2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine 3-2-21. Injection site just a little sore, otherwise no side effects.

btw: retired from Pfizer sterile injectables plant in Portage MI. Although several years removed, I’m still proud that the manufacturing plant I poured so much of my life into is involved in this worldwide effort

My FIL (93 years old) and my Mother (92 years old) both live in central Illinois. They have received both shots. Most of our kids in Illinois, with the exception of a daughter who is a nurse, and a DIL who is a doctor, have not been able to get the shots.

The DW and I just got our first shot yesterday in Polk County Florida. Very fast and organized. I knew from my experience in the military to keep my arm moving so I had zero soreness and no effects. The DW had some chills last night but feels great this morning.

Based on what we are hearing from friends here in our small part of the sunshine state is anyone 65 and over can call and get on the list, as long as you are residing in Florida for at least 3 months. The call back with the appointment is taking around 4 to 5 weeks. Florida doesn't care if you are a snowbird from Georgia or a snowbird from Germany, they are just trying to get as many shots into arms as soon as they get the stuff.

I've had both 1st and 2nd shots (Pfizer). No reactions to the 1st and very mild short term reaction to the 2nd.

Safe Travels
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back