• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Here is an example of bad PR for RV folks

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
As someone who has wanted to do full time or long term RVing, and who is looking to do that now while I work, this is scary to see.
On top of what I believe are very deliberate actions by our government to create the homelessness, it is really astounding to see the level of low-class behavior. I don;t get it. OK, someone is living out of an RV, but why the absolute disgusting display of crap all over the place and the sheer mess and filth? It really is disturbing.

As someone who has wanted to do full time or long term RVing, and who is looking to do that now while I work, this is scary to see.
On top of what I believe are very deliberate actions by our government to create the homelessness, it is really astounding to see the level of low-class behavior. I don;t get it. OK, someone is living out of an RV, but why the absolute disgusting display of crap all over the place and the sheer mess and filth? It really is disturbing.
I have to agree that the "trash" being collected is unsightly, but the behavior is not limited to the "homeless" in camps. During our travels we have overnighted at parks where "permanents" live in their RVs. Many of these permanents treat their site the same way. We always make note of this when reviewing the park. I strongly suspect that if the park operator allows trash to accumulate, then they aren't looking for transient clientele thus, it is not a park I will return to or recommend. And then there are folks that own homes that do the same thing. Their yards look like garbage dumps.

It's all about rules being made and enforced. I would still consider RV living if that is what you can afford. We are full time "travelers". And one very good thing about being able to move is........If I don't like my neighbor or surroundings, I am gone.

Darrell

Latest resources

Back