• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hope It Is Just A Mild Case

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I know you want to get exercise but don't push yourself. I pray for a true diagnosis and speedy healing.

I guess this is around day 15 since the cough started and my energy level went to zero. Our 21 year old grandson, who had traveled with us to a family gathering the Saturday prior to all of this lost his sense of taste and smell a couple days after my cough started. He had the covid-19 test done about 3 days after I had my test done. His came back positive.

A couple days ago we ran all of this by our daughter-in-law. She is a doctor currently working at a Chicago hospital. Her opinion was that Jack (grandson), grandma, and I all probably picked up the virus from the gathering we attended. My test was a false negative because it was done too soon.

He has regained his sense of taste and smell. The DW and I are doing better than a few days ago but still not 100%. We both nap some during the day and sleep anywhere from 8 to 9 hours at night. Still staying away from everyone and are thankful it is a mild case.

Thanks for all your good thoughts. We are very lucky.

Sorry that you had to go through this, but glad that you are now on the mend. I guess this shows that the testing is not infallible...either way.

TJ

The DW and I are doing better than a few days ago but still not 100%.
As the saying goes, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger..." paraphrasing of course. Take care Joe, you'll be a lot stronger now that you've fought it and won.

During the last 4 days I'll have to say that my energy level is finally back 100%. I still cough occasionally but other than that I'm good to go. Just got back from a 3 mile walk and was able to stay under 17 minutes per mile easily.

The DW had routine blood work last week. She has an autoimmune liver disease so her liver doctor watches certain numbers closely. A couple of those numbers were off the charts so he ordered her to get the covid-19 test, which she did yesterday. Her recovery is lagging behind mine by at least a week. I am hopeful by next weekend she is back to "normal".

In AZ people over 65 make up 72% of the dead.
We down vitamin C, black elderberry, Spirulina, Zinc, and half hour in the sun for vitamin D.

I actually had a Dr. tell me that an afternoon nap was good, especially for people over forty. I've got a lot of catching up to do.?

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

forgot my mask.jpg

Keeps happening with me.

My doctor was discharged from the hospital last weekend. She’s been our doctor for the better part of two decades and we were sweating bullets about her getting through it. She’s a friend as much as our doctor and she said it was a very rough time for her. So glad she’s still with us.

Latest resources

Back