• Commercial/Vendors welcome

How cold is it where you are?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Noticed it a bit on I-5 a little north of there, but no odors at HR. Guess the wind was in our favor. I noticed a much bigger e-car charging area where the big gravel lot used to be open to boon docking, and saw a sign announcing the soon-to-be RV park. We also always used to stop there when traveling home in stike teams after a few weeks on big fires in the LA area.

And no, no slab city for me. We are now at FOY for a month of e-biking the trails and enjoying a mild climate. They are having a “street party” tonight and we had a good soak in the mineral hot tubs.
View attachment 16166
Ah yes, I forgot all about that place. Took a tour of it once. Have a great time!

IMG_4729.PNG
Richmond, VA area

I need to come to your area!! 4 degrees
In Georgia.
1671886632149779941405013868826.jpg

5 in the Chattanooga region, brother reports from far Eastern Maine that the winds were as powerful as he has ever seen from the East quadrant. Power out everywhere and many trees down. Temps dropping fast up there now.

35 in Pioneer FL. Wind blowing 15 mph at least.

-6 this morning. Still no power.

-6 this morning. Still no power.
You're just on the wrong side of town! Iotla Valley has power. I just spoke to my Mom. My cousin lost power (Upper Burningtown) but she is on an oxygen machine and got put on the list for power to be restored quickly during an outage. So her power got restored by 11AM.

You're just on the wrong side of town! Iotla Valley has power. I just spoke to my Mom. My cousin lost power (Upper Burningtown) but she is on an oxygen machine and got put on the list for power to be restored quickly during an outage. So her power got restored by 11AM.
They were out here at 5:00 last night. Cut the downed trees and repaired the lines, and then left. The power was back on for everyone in our area except for my house, the barn and a cabin that is on the property. I don't think they realized there was damage to the transformer that feeds our house, so they naturally assumed that they had fixed the problem.

50 in Fort Myers currently, will be in high 30's tonight and tomorrow, then forecasted to be back to "normal". I'm looking forward to normal again!

Latest resources

Back