Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question How important is Tapatalk to you?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly the day I started on this forum back in November I added the rvforums site icon to my home page on my iPad so I’ve never even heard of or used tapatalk. I guess ignorance truly is bliss. ??

Now that I've forced tapatalk out of my life I realize more of what I've been missing. Many more site features such as SEARCH, media gallery, resources, classifieds, alerts, and much more. Tapatalk was a good reader/writer but so much of the forum's functionality is missing that can really benefit the site visitor. I think this is a good change knowing how well this site works on mobile devices.

For the BEST experience, I suggest using Google Chrome on your PC and enable the browser notifications (watch for banner on bottom of the screen to allow them). Even when not on the site you'll get notified of any activity related to your content. Also be sure to "watch" (same as subscribe) to any forums or threads of interest.

Learned another thing in using the mobile view as this is new to me. I like the What’s New area to find new content. You see the New Posts button on the top left above the forums but on the toolbar top right is a lightning bolt icon. That’s the What’s New content. Cool!!

Learned another thing in using the mobile view as this is new to me. I like the What’s New area to find new content. You see the New Posts button on the top left above the forums but on the toolbar top right is a lightning bolt icon. That’s the What’s New content. Cool!!
I, too, very much like and use the what’s new button. Nowhere on this site can I find a lightning bolt icon.

It's only on the mobile view where you get everything condensed. If you view this on a browser and likely tablet you won't see what I was talking about. View on your phone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back