• Commercial/Vendors welcome

HWH Active Air Installation

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yep, I got in, think they would handle anyone that needed it. Just call to schedule (or email). What problem are you having?

Actually, my problem is with the hydraulic jacks not wanting to auto level. I almost never use them as I love the Active Air leveling and use it almost exclusively. A couple of minor AA things but nothing I can’t live with. I just want to stop by HWH to get a couple of tweaks. The HWH factory is about the only place I know of to get the AA system questions answered or worked on.

Any news on whether HWH is resuming (or has resumed) Active Air installations? I finally got my air leveling tweaked and it's perfect level every time, so much better than my jacks. Highly recommend if you can get it.

Any news on whether HWH is resuming (or has resumed) Active Air installations? I finally got my air leveling tweaked and it's perfect level every time, so much better than my jacks. Highly recommend if you can get it.
When we were at HWH in early April I spoke at length with Mitch & John the two AA engineers. They continued to lament the fact that there were no workers available for the standard operations much less for the AA projects. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for the program to start back up.
Like @Neal I absolutely love the system and almost never use the jacks for leveling.

My guess (on the record) is Lippert will acquire them. I'm not confident in the future of HWH as it stands now and some have had a hard time getting parts (steps, hydraulics, etc.) from them.

I reached out via email on Sep 2nd and got no response. I am not sure they will ever restart the program.

I reached out via email on Sep 2nd and got no response. I am not sure they will ever restart the program.
Since you are on a spartan chassis I would strongly suggest you look into the Valid air option spartan is doing. You will have better support and potentially the same benefits.

They offer a few different levels of options, and I am not familiar with the names or prices. Worth a shot.

One of the reasons I contacted HWH early Sep was I had Spartan appointment on Sep 8th. Waiting for more information on Valid system offered via Spartan. One thing I haven’t confirmed yet is I don’t think there is any active functionality while driving like the HWH system.

One of the reasons I contacted HWH early Sep was I had Spartan appointment on Sep 8th. Waiting for more information on Valid system offered via Spartan. One thing I haven’t confirmed yet is I don’t think there is any active functionality while driving like the HWH system.
I know they have the active feature on the k3, but no idea on the k2. Would be good to know what you find out.

We have a 2020 Mountain Aire freightliner with Valid and it absolutely is active when we are driving. Of course more noticeable at very low speed but works very well. The ability to lift the entire chassis to deal with driveway approach angles is an added benefit

Latest resources

Back