• Commercial/Vendors welcome

HWH Active Air Installation

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I swear by it. Today’s drive would have been miserable without it. And it was still miserable. I’m going back to the desert.

I guess resale on my coach with AA just went up another 50k :)
Neal, we drive that road all the time because of the beauty!!! Soon you will be an expert, and start to enjoy the fab views!!! Judy D

I believe that this was found to be incorrect. However, don’t quote me on that please.
Was trying to find the thread, but the search engine at the other forum is terrible. I did see someone with a 2019 Spartan Chassis had it, but can't find the thread of the ordeal that one owner had with Spartan after having HWH AA installed.

I believe Spartan agreed to the cover. Some research required to see if this is something they consider a modification to the chassis voiding warranty or just them not wanting to cover.

I believe Spartan agreed to the cover. Some research required to see if this is something they consider a modification to the chassis voiding warranty or just them not wanting to cover.

Glad you found the thread. Good luck.?

I'm on the HWH list, patiently waiting...

I spent the day today at HWH getting my active air looked at as I've been having a few issues. Turns out a problem since installation, bad wire and solenoid, and they also moved the sensor unit to a better location which was great of them to do at no cost (because it should have been placed where it is now in the first place). Two and a half years post install and they graciously took care of me, all under warranty, or good customer service is really what it is. I spent quite a bit of time talking to Mitch who runs the program and later Paul, the owner/founder of HWH. I was pretty blunt with Mitch on our speculation, it is wrong, the company is not being setup for acquisition, Paul has handed it off to the kids but Paul remains active. In fact the place was busier now than when I was there in 2018. The issue is in fact LABOR and finding people to do the work much less stay longer than a week as the younger generation does not understand the concept of "work." The guy that did my install (Josh) is still there but the guy that does the electrical work has medical issues so is no longer working until his severe medical situation is resolved. With that said active air installations are suspended but there are other reasons for that as well such as a potential next generation of active air they want to produce that is even better and more amazing but we'll see if/when that happens. I discussed ideas with Mitch and Paul on how to resolve the labor problem with Active Air which I'll be working on soon. I think I have an answer to this problem.

Got out of there much later than expected as I talked with Mitch and Paul for quite a bit so just now getting settled in to my campground as I worked my way further east.

Update, spoke with HWH and labor situation hasn’t changed and they stated they have over 50 positions open. Current workforce they have has been dedicated to keeping up with OEM supply demands.

They have no projected Active Air installation startup date. Still on the list but not optimistic anything happens till after 2022. By then may have new coach or change in lifestyle.

Update, spoke with HWH and labor situation hasn’t changed and they stated they have over 50 positions open. Current workforce they have has been dedicated to keeping up with OEM supply demands.

They have no projected Active Air installation startup date. Still on the list but not optimistic anything happens till after 2022. By then may have new coach or change in lifestyle.
Join the London Aire club---we get Valid Air for Free (**with purchase)

Do you know if they are still doing repair work by appointment? And if so how far out are they? Thinking of stopping in around the first of April.

Do you know if they are still doing repair work by appointment? And if so how far out are they? Thinking of stopping in around the first of April.
You better call but I know @Neal had work done during installation hiatus.

Latest resources

Back