• Commercial/Vendors welcome

I did something....

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Lessee now, spend $$$ to fix up house for future sale? replace truck that has 220K miles? pay up insurance before hurricane season? or.... drone? (way cheaper than any of the above).
😆. I'd buy lottery tickets, but that'd take drone money.

Once y'all get this "NEW TOY", there will be some awesome videos posted!
Too "hi tech" for me!
Enjoy your new TOY's"!(y)

NICE!
Darn it @Neal stop showing this stuff. That is one cool piece of equipment!
Instead of posting your toys, post a list of the toys you don’t have as the list would be much shorter.

From a guy that crashed his "beginner" drone three times last weekend, that is VERY cool 😉 While camping at Avila recently (next to the camp Host), our neighbor had a high quality drone. From the parking lot, in winds around 20 knots, he flew that thing half way to the "Poly" pier, to the navigation buoys in front of Harford pier, and back to hover at eye level in front of him. I was awestruck. This set up looks even better. Although this "toy" is out of my pay grade, it's something to admire and maybe hope for. Can't wait to see some videos...thanks for sharing Neal. You bring out the "little boy" in us OG's.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but when I looked at the FPV versions a few months ago, the FAA rules require a line of sight to the drone at all times, that meant (buried in the fine print mind you) that in order to be legal in FPV mode you had to have an observer maintaining the line of site to the drone while the operator is "goggled". I am a DJI fan, but knew I would be flying solo so I passed. Curious to hear your reviews on the virtual experience, it looks awesome!

Train on the iPhone sim first and get comfortable. I received mine but will be doing training before I attempt to fly. A few helpful links/videos:

DJI FPV - Videos - DJI

Is this the much anticipated Top Gun 3 dogfight with drones soon to be over the skies of Deer Springs Park?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back