• Commercial/Vendors welcome

I did something....

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Is this the much anticipated Top Gun 3 dogfight with drones soon to be over the skies of Deer Springs Park?
Ha, I don't know about that now. :)

Should have gotten all the accessories in the first run, but I didn't. So I went back just now and added the:
  • fly more kit,
  • carry case,
  • arm braces,
  • and 2 extra propeller packages.
What's another $470.00 between friends, right? :)

With those "goggles" on; I can see myself crashing that thing in a hurry!:LOL:

Should have gotten all the accessories in the first run, but I didn't. So I went back just now and added the:
  • fly more kit,
  • carry case,
  • arm braces,
  • and 2 extra propeller packages.
What's another $470.00 between friends, right? :)
Spending more of my money I see! Just ordered the arm bracers. You realize there is a SD card in the drone (primary) but you can also have one (should get one) for the goggles as it also records what's going on.

The carry case is nice and it's impressive. I bought something similar from Harbor Freight a month or so ago for my airplane's GoPro gear and it was more. This one is much nicer. (that I listed above in the enabler list)

Spending more of my money I see! Just ordered the arm bracers. You realize there is a SD card in the drone (primary) but you can also have one (should get one) for the goggles as it also records what's going on.

The carry case is nice and it's impressive. I bought something similar from Harbor Freight a month or so ago for my airplane's GoPro gear and it was more. This one is much nicer. (that I listed above in the enabler list)
Yes, I know about the cards, just didn't add them to the list. I bought 2 of them, which was a bit of overkill given one comes with the drone. But no big deal, always good to have another SD Card.

I didn't even know about the arm braces until I saw them in the video. Seems like a good idea given how fast these things will go. o_O That being said, nothing is going to save a drone that smack's into a tree at 90 mph.

I consider myself to be a fair drone operator, but I've never flown a race drone. Really looking forward to it!

Just now realized, the arm braces won't work with that particular case. Oh well, hope they are quick to install/remove each time. . .

I bought 2 of them, which was a bit of overkill given one comes with the drone.
Didn't get one with my drone. I googled it, don't see that it's supposed to include one unless the kit you bought adds one.

Didn't get one with my drone. I googled it, don't see that it's supposed to include one unless the kit you bought adds one.
Not sure where I got that idea, maybe I just assumed one would be included. Guess it's good that I bought two of them then. :)

You'll want to install two apps from the Apple App Store. DJI Fly and also DJI Virtual Flight. I just set everything up, did firmware updates earlier, just did my first simulator run. Not easy!!! Going to be practicing more for sure!

You'll want to install two apps from the Apple App Store. DJI Fly and also DJI Virtual Flight. I just set everything up, did firmware updates earlier, just did my first simulator run. Not easy!!! Going to be practicing more for sure!
From what I've read, actually flying the drone is easier than the simulator.

Latest resources

Back