• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Instant Pot in your RV

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have the Ninja Foodi, stores under one of our dinette chairs. At this vary moment attempting to cook Christmas Prime rib in it. No idea how it will come out.
As far as hard boiled eggs, we use an Egg cooker
Capture.JPG

We got an Instant Pot for Christmas, complements of my MIL. Tonight, Trish put in some ribs for 20 minutes. Then took them out and finished them off with about 5 minutes (per side) in the oven/broiler.

I'm not going to say they are as good as the ones I cook (6+ hours) on the grill, but honestly, they were not bad! And given we had less than an hour in the whole deal, I'm going to give them a 4.5 out of 5 stars! Clean up was a breeze.

Going to be a nice addition to the motor home.

We have the Ninja Foodi, stores under one of our dinette chairs. At this vary moment attempting to cook Christmas Prime rib in it. No idea how it will come out.
As far as hard boiled eggs, we use an Egg cooker
View attachment 569
Follow up, Prime Rib came out excellent, as good as anyone I cooked in conventional oven (a little smaller). Crust on Broil 5 minutes per pound, leave lid on change to 250 roast ~10 minutes/lbs took it out at 130 degrees result perfect medium-rare roast. Used
The Meatstick which actually worked with the foodi closed.

Meatstick. Something else to add to my amazon wishlist...

After a little research, it appears that the Meat Stick probe needs an additional "range extender/wifi bridge" in order to be used inside a metal enclosure like an oven, covered grill, Instant Pot, etc. No big deal, but it is important to know that before ordering.

TJ

As the Instant Pot adventure continues, tonight Trish made Orange Sesame Chicken. Dice up the chicken, add in some other yummy ingredients, and toss it in for “4” minutes. Yes, only 4 minutes!

And it was awesome!

As the Instant Pot adventure continues, tonight Trish made Orange Sesame Chicken. Dice up the chicken, add in some other yummy ingredients, and toss it in for “4” minutes. Yes, only 4 minutes!

And it was awesome!

Please reply with coordinates

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back