Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Where is a good mounting place for the 1095 on the dash in a 2024 DutchStar? Want to use the suction cup support but am open to any non destructive method.

Alien tape can be removed

I have suction disks that I can apply then use the suction mount on them. Need to find a nice flat spot on dash. The top of the dash appears to have a slight curve to it.
It would be nice to put it near the A pillar drivers side somewhere. Do not think there are airbags in the A Pillar.

I had the same issue with the curve… so everything is suction cupped to the side window… but not sure you can do that in a DS due to the way your window opens…

I use an adhesive RAM ball mount attached to the dash left of the wheel so I'm looking 20-30 degrees left.

I remove the GPS when not in use so the weight doesn't cause the adhesive to work free over time. I always keep a spare as at some future point it will separate but I'm going on 2-3 years on the current one, so far so good.

I think the heavy bean bag is held on bt velcro. Also, the ball stand is velcroed to the bean bas base. Ignore the double sided tape in the picture.

The radio is alsoVelcroed on. That velcro is wonderful stuff.

IMG_1955.png

Side window it is. Works reasonably well. Easy reach and not blocking windshield view

IMG_1648.jpeg

I would love that but my navigator may have a comment on it not being in front of her 😊
Sounds like she needs her own GPS.
:giggle:

Latest resources

Back