Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

sundeb73

RVF Newbee
Can someone provide some insight for Bedroom TV removal as support bracket has no release mechanism and TV seems fixed on bracket. 2021 Superstar 4051. I need to access optical port on Samsung TV. Thanks

We've all been there 😉 There is a release mechanism on your bracket (somewhere). Sometimes they drop down into the supporting bracket (thus all you do is lift) or there is a clip, button, or some other locking mechanism to release the two parts of the bracket. I suggest getting a flashlight and looking to the back through the sides (or bottom) see if you can see what makes yours separate. Good luck...blessings

Holes directly into brackets with rubber bushings like they pop in. No release at all. Do not want to pull to hard and break TV. I will call Newmar when they open on Monday. If anyone has same setup in SuperC bedroom TV feel free to weigh in. Thanks

Following to hear the answer. Been wondering about that in our 4061 as well.

Some say it's an articulating bracket held in by magnets. Some say it takes a good "tug" to get it separated. Seems it would pull out and allow for different viewing angles. Hmmm...I can understand a reluctance to pull on the TV to break a magnetic connection...it'll be interesting to hear what Newmar suggests. Blessings

2022 Dutch Star there are 4 screws, one on top and bottom of each support arm. Once you remove the screws the tv will fall off of wall so I would have some help.

Ok mystery solved. No magnets. Vertical brackets(2) directly into TV. Horizontal bracket mounted into wall at top of T.V. T.V. hangs from top(clips over) horizontal bracket. Remove the 2 screws from bottom of vertical brackets. T.V will hang from top so no need to have any help holding. Lift T.V. upwards holding at bottom. It will be free. Pull power plug. 2 HDMI’s and unscrew CATV coax. Then it is all yours. Needed to clean back there anyway and connect to optical port for better sound. Actually to stream to my hearing aids. Sucks getting old. But beats the hell out of wife yelling at me to turn the T.V. down. Thanks for all the input it helped solved the problem.

Ok mystery solved. No magnets. Vertical brackets(2) directly into TV. Horizontal bracket mounted into wall at top of T.V. T.V. hangs from top(clips over) horizontal bracket. Remove the 2 screws from bottom of vertical brackets. T.V will hang from top so no need to have any help holding. Lift T.V. upwards holding at bottom. It will be free. Pull power plug. 2 HDMI’s and unscrew CATV coax. Then it is all yours. Needed to clean back there anyway and connect to optical port for better sound. Actually to stream to my hearing aids. Sucks getting old. But beats the hell out of wife yelling at me to turn the T.V. down. Thanks for all the input it helped solved the problem.
Same here, hearing aids, wife bought me Bluetooth headphones, they work great

Latest resources

Back