• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Newmar just doesn’t seem to get it!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
1. Not all people are described, many still teach kids the right way, not necessarily that pollical leaning, just good values.
2. Corps of Engineers parks are very nice places, you get discount if "golden age passport card holder". Now I think they charge for it. USFS I think is where you apply for one. The book on Corps of Engineers parks on amazon is excellent for descriptions by state and local.
3. If heading to southern Idaho, Heyburn county park is an excellent place to stay, believe it's first come first served, but our two visits were very nice. Believe all spaces are full hookup.
4. LaPage Park, on the John Day River & Confluence of Columbia River, exit 124 I think on I-84 east/west has a great place to stay, believe it's also FCFS.

Although we have family in OR, we personally refuse to visit the left coast any longer period. But that is our choice. Diesel/gas prices are also higher in WA-OR-CA than anyplace except HI as well. Plan accordingly.

Although we have family in OR, we personally refuse to visit the left coast any longer period. But that is our choice. Diesel/gas prices are also higher in WA-OR-CA than anyplace except HI as well. Plan accordingly.
Your loss, sadly. The West Coast has some of the most magnificent spots to visit in the world. We would never not visit an area because of political leanings. We just want to enjoy the natural surroundings.

We lived in WA for 30 years, and traveled extensively in that region routinely, we don't miss it. We are now considering the middle, SD and the like, but summer is our busy time for working in the yard, so have to plan it around that.

Latest resources

Back