• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Here are some tips for cleaning your grill afterward. I like @GlampDaddy's technique of using Dawn Spray, but a few times, that grill was caked pretty well after pouring that white BBQ sauce all over the tofu and sprouts. I use Dawn soap or spray and generously sprinkle some baking soda with some water to make a "pasty" mix that I let soak for about 10 minutes. The crud comes right off. Now, if your grill doesn't need a deep clean, I highly recommend these wipes to wipe down the grill, especially inside the lid. That cleaned up the inside very well. Available at Home Depot, Lowes, and @Neal's beloved Amazon.

You need to get off the white sauce!

I've been using non stick cooking spray to help...it helps.

I've been using non stick cooking spray to help...it helps.
My Ninja booklet recommends not using a spray. Just say'in.

My cleaning experience suggests otherwise. I am adhering to the no dishwasher, but the spray helps. Otherwise it takes a brush. Which is worse?

You need to get off the white sauce!
I just realized, am I confusing a sauce for a drink? Are you consuming vodka martinis while you're cooking? Oh my, we may have another problem.

I just realized, am I confusing a sauce for a drink? Are you consuming vodka martinis while you're cooking? Oh my, we may have another problem.
Jim, you're forgetting the California tofu factor...vodka martini is a little too traditional. Photo was 'Cali-ized' by removing the little umbrellas.
1720278965923.png

Those drinks have Sheridan's name written all over them.

Getting ready to smoke a 5lb boneless rib roast tomorrow. Just finished seasoning and placed back into the frig. Smoked some chicken thighs earlier this week and they were excellent.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back