Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
I was messing around with the power window on the drivers side (toll window) and I think I created a momentary short. It didn't blow the fuse but none of the other items on this row of fuses is getting power either. So it appears the power source that feeds this row of fuses isn't providing power any longer. I feel there must be another main fuse that feeds this row of fuses, and it's that fuse that has blown. This is what I think anyway, it may be something else.

Looking at this row of fuses, it appears that they are fed power by the large red wire coming in at the bottom (J9 ACC). If that is correct, then this wire should have 12v, but it doesn't. The red wire in the 3rd row of fuses (J10 BATT) does have 12v.

Any ideas?

No power.png

Attachments

• No power.JPG
    No power.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 2
Did you test the Relay at the bottom of the stack in question, Y16-1A-12DP?. Not sure from the wiring, is each stack powered by its own wire source? Check power coming in to the board?

Just in case:

Did you test the Relay at the bottom of the stack in question, Y16-1A-12DP?. Not sure from the wiring, is each stack powered by its own wire source? Check power coming in to the board?

Just in case:
No, I didn't. I tried to pull the relay off the board, but it doesn't want to come off. To be honest, I was afraid I was going to break the board that it's attached to. But that aside, shouldn't there be power coming in on the big red wire to the left of the relay? Cuz there isn't.

No, I didn't. I tried to pull the relay off the board, but it doesn't want to come off. To be honest, I was afraid I was going to break the board that it's attached to. But that aside, shouldn't there be power coming in on the big red wire to the left of the relay? Cuz there isn't.
Looks to me like that red wire at the bottom of the stack in question is the 12v power source. Trace that back to see where it leads.
I am sure that you don't have a wiring schematic. No wiring schematic from OEM. I had to fight, unsuccessfully, with Newmar to get one for the Canyon Star.

I don't imagine that J10 is linked to J9 to power send power to other items? Simple continuity test with circuits all powered down.

Regarding the solenoid, it may be soldered in when the board was manufactured. Cheaper than installing a socket:-(

I would check the 150A breakers and the PDC fuses in the service bay at rear of coach. That fuse panel under the drivers seat is fed from the coach batteries.

I assume the relay is your acc relay. Ignition key signal.
The wire may be fed by another fuse block, and labeled acc, or there is a fuse link ( fuse wire) going to the battery!

Then again the aux switch may have been shut off by accident.

I would check the 150A breakers and the PDC fuses in the service bay at rear of coach. That fuse panel under the drivers seat is fed from the coach batteries.
I haven't checked the 150A breaker but I don't think that's the problem as all the other DC implements are working. It's just those that are connected to the ACC side.

Looked in the PDA and all the fuses seem to be OK. But it's cold out there so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to look closer.

Dumb question here - you mentioned ACC. Did you have the key in that position or the on position? Just askin'....

Dumb question here - you mentioned ACC. Did you have the key in that position or the on position? Just askin'....
Yes, and I wiggled it around to make sure the switch wasn't screwed up. Even turned the coach to the "on" position. Still no power to that group. The group that isn't working controls the backup camera, electric mirrors, toll window and the electric defroster.

Latest resources

Back