Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved Oasis heater module fault red LED lit, No burner heat??

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I will give the folks at ITR a call tomorrow and see what they have to offer. I am hoping to avoid just throwing parts at it until it works.

I will give the folks at ITR a call tomorrow and see what they have to offer. I am hoping to avoid just throwing parts at it until it works.
At one year old it shouldn’t need much.

I just spoke with the ITR guy. I am going to test the igniter when I get home with a 12 volt source and see if it glows or not. If not I will get an igniter coming.

I just had an issue with mine oddly, no red lights but no hot water and burner not coming on. Checked outside, no indicators. Powered it off and on outside, no change. I cycled both breakers in the half bath and all worked again. Whew!

Happened again, looks like five year service kit going on tomorrow and ordering more spare pumps.

...and ordering more spare pumps.
I have a spare but I was going to order a backup spare for my spare but they are out of stock. Unfortunately, I made a recent post on the Ventana FaceBook page referring to the
Solar pump. Shame on me!

I have a spare but I was going to order a backup spare for my spare but they are out of stock. Unfortunately, I made a recent post on the Ventana FaceBook page referring to the
Solar pump. Shame on me!
yes, I think we may be good for business.

Solar pump. Shame on me!
^^^
This made me think of TP availability 3 years ago.
ahh, the good ‘ole days and the stories we can share

Resolved…I received my annual service kit and replaced just the igniter and that fixed my inop burner situation. I will be doing the rest of the service as well but glad to see my problem was just the igniter. There was no obvious issue that I could see with the original but he no workie.

Latest resources

Back